Barnard Spring Transfer 2022

Hi there. I didn’t see any thread for Barnard spring transfer for this spring so I decided to make one. Happy to have you to discuss here.

2 Likes

Has anybody received results yet? We are approaching the halfway mark through the notification period.

Based on last year’s thread, I think they will release the result on Dec.6

1 Like

I have not heard back yet either.

Hi there, I just wanted to wish everyone applying to transfer for next semester good luck!!!

2 Likes

Hopefully we hear back soon!

I know, I keep refreshing my portal page :joy:

Are they releasing results today?

I don’t think that we have any way of knowing, but based on threads from previous years I would guess so

I’m actually very nervous

I think when I checked last year’s thread it said the decisions got released on December 7th but I hope we get them today cause the knot in my stomach is killing me lol

From what I can tell, they’re always released on a Monday

Ahh ok I see you’re right, last year it was around 5PM that it happened so I’ll distract myself till then

1 Like

so nervous… good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I would be so disappointed if these results didn’t come out today

I was looking at last year’s thread and it looks like most people began posting about decisions after 5 PM, so there’s still a chance for today.

1 Like

How do we access the portal page? I applied thru common app transfer! Will it come up there?

I’m pretty sure you have to make a Barnard portal account too
connect.barnard.edu/account/login?r=https%3a%2f%2fconnect.barnard.edu%2fapply%2fstatus