Baylor Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Baylor Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted to Baylor and is now trying to figure out where to live. Sheā€™d rather live in a double with private or semi-private bath (not community bath) but which building/dorm is the best? Recommendations?

1 Like

My daughter got her acceptance yesterday but we canā€™t figure the financial aid. She submitted Fafsa but does she need to submit the CSS as wel? She is a permanent resident of Us ( green card holder ) and studies at boarding school in East a Ɓfrica but she should be consider in state tuition and legal resident of Texas

1 Like

Yes. As far as I understand you must submit the CSS to Baylor. You do it on the College Board site. If there is a non-custodial parent, he or she must also do a CSS portion. (That is why we have not submitted the whole CSS)

1 Like

Do you know if the line camp ever gets filled up? My daughter needs more time for her decision but Iā€™m nervous because the registration opens next week.

1 Like

I read that it does fill but if you arenā€™t picky on the week, it sounds like you can probably get on a waitlist for it depending on when you make decision/enroll.

2 Likes