Baylor University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

S23 was EA

My daughters merit offer also disappeared. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine too. That’s good news in our household! Hopefully higher when it comes back.

3 Likes

We :crossed_fingers: that it comes back with a higher merit because the original offer is just so off from being realistically affordable

4 Likes

We’re really hoping its higher merit, too. Earlier today it showed an amount similar to what my other kiddos received when they went through Baylor
but tuition was about $20k less per year just a few years ago. If merit doesn’t significantly increase, it will be out of reach. Praying for a better merit offer!

4 Likes

That should’ve said that COA was about 20K less per year (not just tuition).

2 Likes

Agreed, hopefully they were just beta testing the system with some kind of merit placeholder that isn’t official. Crossing fingers and toes.

4 Likes

My S23’s merit offer (that was in her BearWeb yesterday) also disappeared this morning. Fingers crossed! It was $4k lower than our S21 daughter - and they have very similar resumes/essays/scores, etc.

Does anybody know when Financial Aid packages will be sent? Different from the initial merit offer

I think the entire financial aid package should be ready for viewing in Bear Web on February 1.

Happened here, too! Was just checking here to ask the same thing.

My daughter had a face to face meeting with her admissions counselor on Monday and she was told to expect something in Bearweb by this Friday - who knows though!

3 Likes

If history is any indication, they commonly do their updates on Friday evenings.

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Does anyone know when our students get info on the i2e program? i.e. what to expect when they attend?

Check this out

https://admissions.web.baylor.edu/scholarship-programs-headquarters

Click on Invitation to Excellence

n.b. this one was for last weekend

Thank you

1 Like

EA applicant merit aid has loaded to my daughter’s bearweb and gobaylor accounts, fyi.

Yep my daughter’s too. Same as a few days ago

1 Like

Yes, same amount for my D too. Disappointing.

Same as well. Kind of a kick in the gut.

Would anyone mind sharing the approximate amounts of merit aid being offered? Wondering if it’s even worth looking into Baylor for my next kid. TIA