Best place for non-Greek male Engineering student to meet women at UA?

<p>Well, it was the seventies and, well, … it was the seventies.</p>

<p>Rip, yep, just snorted!</p>

<p>Y’all are selling those Bama Boys short. Remember, one of them is dating one of the most beautiful young ladies in the country. She was gushed over on national tv. Even with that, dare I say hideious tattoo, he was able to snag that beauty. Have faith in the subtle hints of magnetism that all Bama Boys possess to attract striking beauties with Southern grace.</p>

<p>How about their ability to attract downright adorable girls with Northern charms?</p>

<p>TXA - fascinating - I’m guessing you have a very interesting story (or two) to share.</p>

<p>AJ is super cute. One of the cutest QB’s Bama has ever had!</p>

<p>^^^^My son is an Accounting Major, so he may be out of the STEM battle but he’s an Honor student played HS Lacrosse, Basketball and is quite a favorite with the ladies. He is very respectful to his girlfriends since that is how we raised him. The crazy mothers in our DS school are always trying to set him up with their daughters whether he has a girlfriend or not. Lol. Gotta love moms. My wife is fiercely protective so any young lady must pass her muster. Lol</p>