Best UC for chemical engineering

Hi I’m currently a CCC student planning to transfer to a UC for Chemical engineering. I have a decent GPA ( 3.75 ) and many EC activities. I would like to know best chemical engineering school in California where I can land a job immediately after my bachelor. Landing a job is my priority because I’m an international student and if I don’t get a job after graduation, I have to go back home.

All of them except Santa Cruz & Merced had very good chemical engineering, with Berkeley & Santa Barbara having the best programs.

I appreciate the help. I’m thinking of UCSB my priority and UCB if I have a chance.

I don’t know who is advising you, but you may have to rethink your priorities.

Sorry, but immigration rules are strict. After you graduate, it is expected that you will return to your country.

It’s not that easy to land a job, no matter where you go to school. US employers must indicate to the government that there are no US candidates for any open positions before they can even consider a non US citizen for a position. They must pay fees and wait for approval, and most employers would rather hire a US citizen who doesn’t need all that paperwork.

Hi Yeah This is one of the reasons I chose chemic engineering. I have OPT( Optional Practical Training ) valid for 2 years before employment. So if a company hires me for contract-employment, I can have OPT 2 years meanwhile, they can finish paperwork for H1B(Work visa) Even tho it is difficult, I believe I have a shot if I graduate from a school with great chemical engineering reputation and internship, research records with excellent academic history