Binge watched tv shows

@audiophile,

You’re a guy so you don’t see the attraction. I love that sexy squint! ;:wink:

Agree that HOC 3 was a letdown. I’ve started a series on Netflix that my DIL recommended - Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries. It’s Australian and set during the roaring twenties. So far I’ve only watched two episodes, but I think it’s a winner.

Ok… So should I spend my time watching house of cards of give the show up?
My two favorite characters on the show already died.

Nobody is raving about the show. :slight_smile:

Today my Facebook was full of stuff about the new Sherlock episode, so I was hopeful it would be soon. But, it was just because of ComicCon, and the new episode isn’t until Christmas. Waiting…

Dsark, I watched 3 because I am already invested and it’s only something like 13 episodes.

LF, that is not a ringing endorsement. :slight_smile:

You don’t hear bells? I was much more annoyed at the last season of Homeland. Wait, did I watch the whole season f Homeland? Gotta think about that.

LF, No. I don’t hear bells. There are quite a few posts that are blah (including yours) or don’t like house of cards anymore. I guess I will give the show up.

I think I am going to give Homeland another chance. I thought there were several good episodes at the end. If Mandy leaves, I am done with the show.

I like the Affair. Definitely watching that unless everybody else tells me it stinks. :slight_smile:

I got hooked on Ascension recently. I really liked the show, but be forewarned: SyFy opted not to continue the series, so if you get hooked, you’re left hanging. I also really liked Outlander (the series, not the movie), but it doesn’t stream anywhere I have access so I wait for the DVDs to be available.

Watching Unreal and Mr. Robot in the “lesser” known cable channels.

I highly recommend Bloodline. I thought it was such a great cast. Keep watching!

I am loving Bloodline. I have only seen two shows so far but I am very impressed as is my wife and my next door neighbor.

When snobs say, “I don’t watch tv.” They don’t know what they are missing. :wink:

It was a bit intense for me. I will not tell you the ending.

My interest in Bloodline petered out before the end of the first season, OTOH, it really, really made me want to hit the beach. Great summer TV viewing.

After the first season, I was just watching House of Cards for the clothes. Good Wife, too. Also Downton Abbey

I really liked Sissy Spacek’s wardrobe in Bloodline.

I am not been a fan of Florida, but I have to say the beach scenes are pretty nice.

@alh, and @katliamom, I hope I am not wating my time. :slight_smile:

We are becoming very critical of what we watch. I think it is because we have watched so much for so many years and have too much to compare it all to. What I can’t understand is why there aren’t more shows about babyboomers like us on this board. Remember 30something? Why isn’t there a 60something? I would enjoy that show.

@alh, let’s face it. 30 year olds are more attractive and they aren’t as settled. :slight_smile:

@Wellspring, I love Suits, and yes it is still on. I like the legal drama shows as well.

How about a show about retirement adventures? emptynesting? I still think there is a potential viewership. I hang out sometimes with friends at a retirement community that turns into assisted living if necessary. It is a soap opera drama. There is a lot of romance.

Last Halifax was pretty popular. We watched both seasons. Binging.