Binge watched tv shows

Call the Midwife is back on PBS!

@oregon101 , srugim is not on Netflix, where is it at?

@conmama It looks like it’s in Amazon Prime

Killing Eve season 2 is back on AMC. Last night’s episode was terrific!

Watched Saving Mr Banks on Netflix. Was good.

Has anyone watched Imposters? I started it yesterday and it was pretty good.

Tin Star with Tim Roth and Christine Hendricks -in some ways, reminiscent of Ozark

@conmama srugim is Amazon prime

I recently found the FX show Better Things and it’s on season 3. So I went to the library and got the other two. It’s little stories single mom, 3 daughters, grandma across the street. Different but the star, writer, director grabbed me so in less than two weeks I became a fan! @psychmomma yes, I enjoyed Imposters, cute cast, fun. We have Showtime and have been with Billions from the beginning, one of the best writing/acting on TV, where are the Emmys? Also, in the past couple of weeks thankfully watched Season 1 Of Killing Eve and 2nd season premiere was amazing. Jodie Comer better get some awards, this is the first show of hers we’ve seen!

I also like Better Things. Although Pamela Adlon’s character can be a bit over the top, some of it really hits home for me.

Started watching srugim yesterday. Looks pretty good! DH has Jewish ancestry and his sister lived in Israel for a couple of years, so this will be interesting. I had to laugh when one character didn’t want to approach her grandmother in public because the young woman was wearing pants and knew her grandmother would be horrified! Close to home, because I wasn’t supposed to wear shorts and remember trying to avoid my dad on campus (he was a prof while I was a student).

Hope you like it! I have started watching it again—for the third time!

^Wow! In the episode we just watched, there was a minor character with the same first and last name as DH’s grandfather!

Free HBO and Stars(?) this weekend. It is so one can watch endless Game of Thrones episodes, play GoT trivia, outtakes, etc., but the other movies are good.

I just watched Selling Sunset. It’s interesting to see the homes and decor in the California hills and how expensive they are.

If you like This Is Us, Justin Hartley’s wife is one of the real estate agents. I can’t believe the drama that goes on with those women.

We just started Goliath and it’s really good. I always enjoy Billy Bob Thornton.

I’ve been watching The Break on Netflix. It’s a French language Belgian crime drama series. There are two seasons out on Netflix and I’m halfway through season 2. Watch it in French with English subtitles, though – the English dubbing is awful!

We just finished Shetland – does anybody else love it? we are sad to be done. Between the terrific acting and the gorgeous setting, I was captivated. Feeling a wee bit bereft

1 Like

Just started Unforgotten - a mix between Cold Case and Broadchurch - series3.
Watched Trapped series 2- thoroughly depressing. Good but so dark :frowning:
Have Shetland on watchlist :slight_smile:

@greenbutton I love Shetland too! I watched the first four seasons last year, but just now realized there’s a new season that ended last month in the UK. Have you seen that one? I’m hoping it will be available soon to stream.

@MYOS1634 where’d you find season 2 of Trapped?