Binge watched tv shows

It used to be on Prime but I can’t find it anymore. If you have a VPN and speak French you can watch you can look up france-2 Trapped2. Beware it’s darker than the first season.

Best I can figure, Trappe 2 isn’t available free (or subscription) yet in the US. Keep checking. It’s apparetly up in the UK, but those sites block us, without vpn.

Has anyone in these 205 pages mentioned Schitts Creek? Eugene Levy (“Best in Show”) and his son Daniel created it and – once you get into it…say, episode 3 or 4 of year 1 – it’s endearing and hilarious (truly) and unexpected in every possible way…i just regret that it took me 5 years to discover it!

Btw, BritBox says season 5 of Shetland is coming out April 30.

Yep, there have def been some Schitts Creek fans on here, myself included.

@SouthernHope Schitts creek was mentioned here and I became a fan, and my daughter,too. Earlier seasons had laugh out loud scenes.

I finally got around to starting the second season of The OA. It’s just as preposterous and just as compelling as the first one was. Clearly, a fundamental decision was made to glam Brit Marling up for the second season. She looks mahvelous! The location was glammed-up too. Everyone now gets to be in San Francisco most of the time, which is a lot more fun to look at than suburban Michigan. At the same time, Paz Vega has been so glammed-down that I had to check to make sure she was still in the cast. I also learned that the series title is pronounced “The Away.” Which surely means something, though I don’t yet know what.

I’m not sure if this is the thread to discuss it, but I’m happy to report that the latest formulaic (and chaste) teen rom-com starring Noah Centineo as the character played by Noah Centineo, The Perfect Date, is just as satisfying as all of the other teen rom-coms starring Noah Centineo in the same role. Watching all of them back to back would be a little like watching Groundhog Day. How many times will America’s Boyfriend have to go through senior year until he can get kissed before April?

Trying to decide whether or not to start season 2 of Doctor Foster, which I recently noticed trending on Netflix. The acting was great and the 5 episode season one was compelling. It just seemed like its finale was so…final.

@audiophile, I wondered the same thing, so I watched season 2 of Doctor Foster. It picks up two years after the first season and was equally compelling and well-acted. I really hope they’re going to make a season 3 though, because I was devastated by the finale and want to find out what happens next.

Outlander is coming to Netflix, the first two seasons, anyhow. In May.

If anyone is into the spy genre the French series (subtitled) The Bureau is pretty good. Very much like MI-6 but a bit more sophisticated.

Watched the first episode of Shetland 5 (BritBox) and so far, it’s very good. Layered.

Me too! Just started. Was confused because hadn’t realized it’d be a “series” where you don’t get any answer at the end of the episode, just more questions!
I get why the mother doesn’t trust the island police, but taking matters into her own hands seems a bit too much…

I love Schitt’s Creek. I LOVE the characters, every one of them. Great ensemble.

I tried Schitt’s Creek but gave up after episode 2. It seemed too broad/stereotypical. Will try again thanks to this thread!

Am still with Shetland Series 5. The mother is still trying to “speed things up” and causing potential problems down the line. No closer to what happened to Daniel exactly (although we now know why) but we know who has Zezi. There’s an unexpectedly gruesome scene. I need to look up what a Procurator Fiscal is!

MYOS, no spoilers! :wink:

Nope, it was worded so you can’t guess what happens to whom when.

@MYOS1634
I can only find episode 1. Did you get further than that- and how?

I second The Bureau. Excellent!

Transparent! I was not sure I’d like it, but once I was able to get past the graphic sex scenes, I really enjoyed the premise of the show.