Binge watched tv shows

We finished Tiger King on Sunday. What a bizarre group of people. It’s hard to believe they are real.

We started watching the third season of Ozarks tonight and watched the first three episodes. It seems much darker than last season. After watching Ozarks and Tiger King, I’m thinking I want to watch something mindless and funny for the next few days!

I am watching ,“making the cut” on prime (AKA the Naomi Campell show) and so far all I have is did they bring the hillbilly barbie on just to humiliate her in front of actual fashion designers? Otherwise so far so good. It is bad form to not show the seamstresses at all. That just encourages more hillbilly barbies to play pretend designer. Too much heidi and tim, not enough bones. They could really have had the seamstresses talking smack about their designers stuff LOL.

Have you watched Sex Education? If you don’t mind things being a bit risque, it would would be a good antidote to the other shows I think.

I started watching The End of the F***ing World. Quirky and dark, but also humorous.

We tried The Rain, which I liked, but H wasn’t too interested in.

We started The Boys, too. We both are finding it interesting enough to continue watching together.

@Sybylla I totally agree with you. WTH with bringing Martha on this show? And way too much of Tim and Heidi, they are not entertaining at all. I’ve seen 2 episodes, not sure I will stick it out.

They could just fire Tim and Heidi and hand it all over to Naomi. Heidi is just awful TV.

Watched Unorthodox over the weekend and in to last night. Fantastic!!! Had a great discussion with my parents about it today. It definitely left me wanting more.

Tonight I’m going to watch the first 2 episodes of Call The Midwife and then the epi 3&4 of My Brilliant Friend, if I don’t fall asleep first.

Call the Midwife is always balm for my soul, but especially right now.

Yay for Call The Midwife. Balm indeed. Tears of happiness every damn episode.

Darned, @MohnGedachtnis, I’ve watched The Bridge, Trapped, a host of others from all sorts of counries. Wales, Belgium, Australia, NZ, Africa, India. I thought S3 of Trapped was coming about now, but it seems it’s only starting to film now.

I just finished The End of the F***ing World, both seasons, and recommend it. I couldn’t stop watching. Hope there will be more.

I purposely stayed away from My Brilliant Friend, second season, because I wanted there to be more episodes. (I like binging.) Last night I started watching. So, so good. I loved the books, and am so grateful for this faithful, respectful adaptation.

I’m enjoying “Unorthodox.” A different kind of show.

My sons insisted that H and I watch Tiger King. It was bizarre and H didn’t care for it. I was more fascinated with the mystery inside the story involving Carol Baskin’s prior husband and hope to see that story as an episode of Cold Justice or the like. I think Joe Exotic may be right about her.

Just finished all 6 episodes of McMillions which I enjoyed. I thought I knew the story, but nope - it’s so much more involved.

We have gotten hooked on Lego Masters, and we are not reality show type people. We also have introduced younger S to the Sopranos and are having fun watching that every night.

I started Succession last night and couldn’t stop watching it! It’s so good. It’s currently free from HBO and I found it on my Amazon Prime/HBO section using Roku.

There are a few other HBO shows I hope to squeeze in before the free time ends. (End of April.)

We’re probably the last two people to start watching Outlander! It’s good.

Love Outlander!

Thanks to whoever suggested The Restaurant…Swedish series…love it. Anxiously awaiting the next episode…