Binge watched tv shows

I’m close to the end of Season 2 in Outlander, the furthest I got in the past (when it was free). I have read all the books so know the spoilers.

Might have been me.

I’m anxiously waiting for next epi too!

Watched the first epi of Belgravia but got distracted so need to go watch it again.

Thanks for the upthread suggestion of Rita. I guess it took a pandemic for me to try it but I LOVE it.

Tonight I start Season 5 on Starz’s free month trial. I am going to be so lonely without Jamie and Claire.

Has anyone else watched Giri/Haji on Netflix? I thought it was good. It’s a BBC production shot in Tokyo and London. Here’s Rotten Tomatoes one line description: “Smart, suspenseful, and superbly shot, Giri/Haji is a near-perfect crime thriller with a surprisingly sharp sense of humor.”

Giri/Haji is A+.

@IxnayBob I thought the acting was fabulous.

There is going to be a new season of Rita airing sometime this year. Can’t wait

I’m watching “Homecoming” with Julia Roberts. Just one episode so far. Not sure yet if I like it.

I want to watch Succession, but since I don’t get HBO, don’t want to start something I can’t finish (unless all seasons are included).

Atypical, The Handmaid’s Tale (just started season 1), Succession, Ozark, Unorthodox (we live in Brooklyn near Williamsburg so it’s especially interesting to watch), if you like Jerry Seinfeld watch Driving in Cars with Comedians Getting Coffee (or something like that), cute and funny, Younger, Good Girls

I loved Rita. We tried to watch the latest season of West World. Too slow and lost our attention.

We watched the first two seasons of Babylon Berlin, but DH after watching the first two episodes we decided it was just too depressing for right now.

We enjoyed Picard. My son and girlfried didn’t finish it, he felt it “was not a Star Trek show”. There’s at least one character who makes no sense to me at all and they were creeped out by some of the romantic relationships.

We just started watching The Rookie - I’ll watch Nathan Fillion in pretty much anything. It’s not that he’s a great actor, but he’s so charming at the character he plays that I don’t really care.

I’ve got zippo interest in seeing The Tiger King.

Succession has two seasons, both free through Amazon Prime/HBO right now. Total of 20 episodes. I am accessing it from Amazon Prime and did not need to sign up for anything with HBO.

Thank you @Psychomama ! I will start watching it tomorrow!

@psychmomma - I’m only seeing episode 1 of Succession as free on Amazon Prime. What am I not doing correctly?

^^^ I got Succession by going to Prime Video. When I first got on Amazon, I didn’t find it.

Sorry, I’m on Prime Video and only have the 1st episode free. I’d have to pay for the remaining episodes.

I only get one epi free too. But I have HBO through my cable so don’t need to watch it on Prime.

I did have to pay for Sundance Now on Prime to watch The Restaurant. 1st month is free and after it’s $6.99.

I bet you HBO is an add on.

I finally figured it out. Plus I can also access it on the HBO app on my TV.