Binge watched tv shows

@bordertexan Oz was terrific. I just binge-watched the Americans. And the British show The Night Manager is fantastic.

Very entertaining and not so dark, binge watch:

Murde in Paradise
Murdoch Mysteries
When calls the Heart
Mr. Selfridge (this may be off Netflix/Amazon but if you find it watch it)

@LasMa DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise.

Ah, the later ones. I really wanted to like Voyager, seeing that it was Trekā€™s first foray into a woman captain and all. I couldnā€™t get into it for some reason. I just feel like the bar was set so high by TNG (season 4 & 5, anyway). Iā€™ve never seen a single episode of Enterprise. Maybe Iā€™ll fire those up and see.

Love TNG, I mean, Picard! But I like Voyager, too.

Finally getting around to Friday Night Lights. Also bingeing on Hart of Dixie which was on like 4 years and I had never heard of it.

@TempeMom Once I finish The Sopranos (4 episodes leftā€¦I almost donā€™t want to finish it, Iā€™ll miss it!), Iā€™m going to binge on FNL!

Also, Hart of Dixie surprised me. I really liked it & didnā€™t think I would. Jamie King plays Lemon perfectly.

Orphan Black is back, but Iā€™m all caught up, so have to wait for the weekly shows.

I really was put off by the first two eps of Hart of Dixieā€¦the NYC doc was just so vocally anti the south that it made me cringeā€¦but it too grew on me and there are some GREAT charactersā€¦Mayor Layonne Hayes! And the lovely Lemon.

Orphan Black is beyond confusing right now, I had go to the Wiki to remember everything that happened.

Finished Blue Bloods on Netflix. Now watching Criminal Intent.

Going on the BBC via tunnelbear this weekend to binge watch a little Shakespeare via ā€œThe Hollow Crownā€ in anticipation of Benedict Cumberbatch (Richard III) in ā€œepisode 5ā€ in May. woo hoo

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/gallery/2012/jun/29/the-hollow-crown-television

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/oct/01/hollow-crown-war-of-the-roses-benedict-cumberbatch-michael-gambon

Just finished binge watching Billionsā€¦Loved!! One of those times that when itā€™s over you are so sad that it will be forever until there is a new episode. Watch it! So many great actors.

It wonā€™t be binge watching but Iā€™m looking forward to ā€œThe Night Managerā€ (starts tonight on AMC).

@rosered55 ---- How did you like it? I thought it was fantastic.

Iā€™m so looking forward to seeing ā€œThe Night Manager.ā€ Read one really good review and one real downer!

Cannot get over how much I love ā€œGrantchester.ā€ I watched the very first episode of Series 1 last season and thought it was pleasant, but Iā€™m hopelessly in love with it and all the main characters now.

Thanks for the Orphan Black reminder - totally forgot it was back in April. Iā€™ve been busy binge watching Game of Thrones getting ready for Sunday. I pretty remember everything that happened but am doing much better with binging than when I watched the original airings of the episodes. Partly because I already know who is going to die and when, and also am less bored by the storylines of everyone I donā€™t really care about because Iā€™m moving straight through.

@musicamusica, I just finished watching the first episode of ā€œThe Night Manager.ā€ Iā€™m hooked.

I found a great show on Cinimax, The Knick with Clive Owen. Set back in 1900 at Knickerbocker Hospital in NYC.
Addicting!

Bumping this because itā€™s given me so many good recommendations. Just finished the first season of Happy Valley. Great show but canā€™t quite catch all of the dialogue due to dialect. Canā€™t get over how the heartthrob priest from Granchester has become a creepy villain.