Binge watched tv shows

In that situation, I usually go for closed captioning.

We are binge watching ā€œAmericansā€ (Russian spies during the Reagan administration) while waiting impatiently for new episodes of Game of Thrones, Turn (Revolutionary War spies), and Orphan Black

Just binged Season 1 of Grace and Frankie. Loving it. Old boyfriend of mine from when I lived in NYC after college played Graceā€™s first internet date!

@emilybee how fun is that! Watching former boyfriend on Grace and Frankie.
I enjoyed season 1 - wonā€™t comment on season 2
Many, many thanks to CCers who recommended ā€œmiss fishers murder mysteriesā€! What a gem!

^ Heā€™s on a lot of shows (had reoccurring role on Private Practice the last few seasons it was on) and had his own sit com (Dream On on HBO) years ago.

I dated another actor who everyone would immediately recognize but who no one knows his name.

Iā€™m only two epiā€™s into Season 2.

Bloodline (season 2) is now on Netflix. Just watched episode 1 this morning and itā€™s really, really good. I had to read a season 1 recap first to remind me of what happened earlier, though!

@emilybee You mean to tell me he threw you over for Madeleine Stowe? How rude. :wink:

Is anyone watching Sensitive Skin? Interesting storylines, terrific acting, and, as a bonus, beautiful scenes of my city!

^@alwaysmom, I know - and Iā€™m sure he rues the day he let me go! :wink:

Actually, we parted good friends. He was leaving for CA because he got his first big part and where he met Madeleine.

He was, and Iā€™m sure still is, a great guy and a real sweetheart.

Thanks for the heads up, @patsmom. I really enjoyed the first season and am looking forward to the new season.

S and I are back watching The Walking Dead after taking time off waiting for new seasons on DVDs. H doesnā€™t care for it but we love it. Still good through season 5. H and I have returned to a favorite oldie- Northern Exposure. Weā€™re enjoying it again and itā€™s fun to revisit the characters, locations, clothes, and hair styles. Next weā€™ll see if Ed is on DVD, another old favorite.

I binge watched all of Season 1 of Versailles on Netflix.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3830558/

The French-produced costume drama (filmed in English) about the young, virile Louis XIV was a hit last year in France. Itā€™s airing on BBC in the UK next month

I think itā€™s supposed to air in the US later this year.

Just started The Man in the High Castleā€¦ 30 minutes in and weā€™re hooked.

Just finished season 3 of Vikings. I am hooked

Iā€™m binge-watching House of Cards now. I think I just saw the weirdest scene Iā€™ve ever seen-- you know which one I meanā€¦

Oh, GMT, lots of weird scenes. Btw, how are you getting these shows, where you are? My kid couldnā€™t get Netflix when she lived abroad.

The weird scene Iā€™m referring to is the three-some.

Netflix is now available abroad. I signed up last month. I can even use the acct when Iā€™m in another countries.

I started Bloodline season 2 last night. Good stuff but, like @patsmom, definitely needed a recap of season 1. Hereā€™s a good one:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/163281-this-bloodline-season-1-recap-will-catch-you-up-on-the-rayburns-biggest-secrets-before-season

Just finished binge watching 6 seasons of Doc Martin and I loved it. I am hooked and searching for a way that I can watch Season 7. Found the suggestion for the series upstream somewhere in this thread.

That's a great recap, oldmom4896. I'm 4 episodes in already and there are still some plot points that come up that I had forgotten all about.

I love that Ben Mendelsohn is back in season 2, even though he died in season 1 (heā€™s back in flashbacks). He was so great in the show ā€“ I wondered how it was going to continue without him. Glad that it didnā€™t!

Great casting for the kid who plays Dannyā€™s son. He looks enough like Ben M. to be his real son.

Currently bingeing The West Wing. Iā€™d forgotten how good it is.

D and BFIL are in town, and he recently discovered Star Trek TNG. So weā€™re watching Best Of this weekend.