Binge watched tv shows

We’ve worked from home for 23 years. What we do is take a break mid-day to eat lunch and watch a show. It’s a nice way to unwind.

3 Likes

For Comcast folks, Watchathon runs May 3-9. Supposed to have access to shows from Starz, HBO Max, and several other networks.

Outlander’s last episode is tonight–I hope the current season is available to binge this week.

The Walking Dead On Demand Xfinity. I’ve been watching the latest episodes, now all of a sudden it’s disappeared. If you have Xfinity, would someone check to see if they see it?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I never find out about this until half way through so really appreciate it. I too would love to be able to watch the final season of Outlander and also the first season on Hacks. Keeping my fingers crossed.

What NOT to watch/binge: The Thing About Pam. Not sure why I watched it all (6 episode limited series).

We want to go to Japan too. Our son has been there for the last year and will be leaving next year. Unfortunately they aren’t open to tourism and the 13 hour flight gives me some qualms. We were there for two weeks about twenty years ago, and it was a wonderful trip.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback…. The Thing About Pam was no our maybe-list.

1 Like

I loved the Thing about Pam. I thought Renee Z was very good except a little over the top when she was waving her hand on the stand saying Woe…woe woe woe…woe woe woe woe woe. I mean, who would do that. Then Dateline updated the story the Friday after the series ended and Renee had it down perfectly. Pam did it just like that - to the final WOE!

4 Likes

Call the Midwife last night–wow!

2 Likes

We were not blown away by the Outlander finale last night. This season seemed kind of blah. Like they’re in a holding pattern until the Revolutionary War starts.

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

The last two minutes were exciting! I’ve been having trouble staying awake this season.

We are almost finished with Outlander Season 2. We’ve been watching episodes slowly and had a big gap after we tired of the Capt Randall horrid scenes. There has been some war gore, but it’s stayed as part of our rotation now.

Ha, me, too! Funny you said that!

A little over the top???

Just binge watched the 2nd half of Season 4 of Ozark. I didn’t think this final season was as good as the previous ones but that final episode was so depressing :astonished:

2 Likes

Just finished Ozark also. I was a little surprised over the very very end.

I have two episodes to go. I noticed that Linney and Bateman seem to switch off directing episodes.

FYI:

so have been watching Bosch on Prime thanks to recs from here. I thought season 4 was excellent. It brought together all the details; i didnt catch them all in other seasons. So - if you like procedural shows - this was a good one to watch.

1 Like