Binge watched tv shows

Why are so many people in a jail these days? I thought I would be one of the most inappropriate person.

My D used to be really into Weeds, too, the british version.

^ itā€™s the in place to be. :wink:

^^ And so very fitting in a discussion of OITNB!

freeeb

Thank you Amazon Prime, Watching the very first season of the Wireā€¦Love at first site!

Peaky Blinders has got to be my favorite TV show out there right now, I just binged on s3 (only 6 episodes) and while way different, still so good. Itā€™s on Netflix and is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, please give it a try!

I was browsing on Netflix, looking for new shows to watch and I realized how ā€˜behindā€™ I am on some of my old favorite shows! Need to finish Vikings for this season, the West Wing (idk where I even left off after my last binge), Bates Motel, Gotham, FNLā€¦

At what point do you throw in the towel and stop watching/binging? Some shows canā€™t keep my attention all the way through but I think thatā€™s just me more than them!

Iā€™m behind, too, just finished HoC and have had the Borgen disks on my table for more than a month.

I was disappointed in this season of HoC.

@lookingforward Honestly, I gave up on HoC somewhere around s2. Same with Orange is the new Black I think after the 2nd season? I just wasnā€™t enjoying them anymore and donā€™t want to waste my time watching something I donā€™t really like!

^I am with you on HofC and OINB. After the characters are developed, they werenā€™t interesting.

@Writer1992 OMG Iā€™ve been waiting for the new Peaky Blinders for a year now! I had no idea it was coming out !!!

Never heard of it. Sometimes, itā€™s hard to find these genre shows on Netflix.

Just watched all of Walking Dead on Netflix. I know, Iā€™ve seen it so many times on TV,but with Netflix, Iā€™m catching a lot I missed. Stopped at end of Season 5, so donā€™t know what to watch next. Not in the mood for Damages right now, though that was the show I was watching before. Tried ZNation for one episode, but donā€™t see doing that for the long haul. Need to watch something I can leave for a while and come back to. Any suggestions? Oh, and thanks for the HOC comments. Neither H nor I have been motivated to watch the new season.

I wish Netflix had Northern Exposure on streaming.

1 Like

@2019hope itā€™s so good! the waiting was awful, now we have to wait for the next season. :frowning: Peaky Blinders got at least 2 more seasons though so at least I wonā€™t have to wonder if itā€™s been cancelled. S3 is much different, a bit darker but still fascinating.

I need more Euro Noir suggestions, have now seen so much. Euro crime drama, I guess you could call it.

@Montegut Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? I wasnā€™t sure I would like it but it is different than TWD, and in some ways, more suspenseful and scary!

@lookingforward Did you watch this? I thought it was excellent. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the-missing/s01/

:slight_smile: Thanks.

I sort of live by Rotten Tomatoes.

Binged on Wynonna Earp on Syfy and me and DH bingeing on Hart of Dixie ā€”which was apparently on for YEARS but I hadnā€™t heard of ti.