Binge watched tv shows

The red haired actress played herself in Call My Agent. I knew I recognized her in Women At War, but had to google her to find out. That’s a good series, BTW. It’s all in French.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, as I really like the characters she plays. Now who the heck are YOU! We know you’re not a college student. I’m guessing somewhere between the ages of 45-65, most likely a man.

1 Like

:star_struck: emoticon!!!

Very cool.

20-40 years too high. :grin: Although skimom always said I was a 45 year old trapped in a 15 year old (adjusted annually) body.

6 Likes

Sally (76) and Jane Fonda (85), Lily Tomlin (83), and Rita Moreno (91) star in a new movie coming out this weekend—80 for Brady.Of course, Tom Brady (45) and Rob Gronkowski (33) are also in the cast!

4 Likes

Oh yes that’s it!!

Based on a group of women in their 90s who live here in MA. One of them has been interviewed on the local news.

3 Likes

Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist

2 Likes

My 92 y/o aunt, who lives in Newton, loves Brady. Me not so much.

1 Like

Plus Danny Amendola (37) and Julian Edelman (36). Brady is also a producer

We are a family of Bronco fans (no surprise)… not keen on Brady. Son has been in Boston area since 2015, still not a convert. Still it would be fun to see the “Brady” movie, due to the cast of seasoned actresses.

1 Like

One review of the Brady movie was brutal, talked about such a waste of the talents of these great actresses. Being from MA, we loved the humble, hardworking younger Brady and got tired of the jetsetting, beautiful-people, Met Gala attending Brady.

When he was a young player, all he did was stay in his condo and study film. He couldn’t understand Drew Bledsoe, the other QB, an older player, who couldn’t give football 24/7 because he had a wife and kids and ventures (winery) beyond football. Then Brady turned into that guy, and wasn’t self-aware to realize it had happened.

6 Likes

We’re watching an older show on Amazon that we are really enjoying – Mozart in the Jungle.
H typically gravitates towards action-driven shows so this is a lovely change of pace.

7 Likes

I loved Mozart in the Jungle. There is a dress Hailie wears on a side trip that I just loved. It’s a red hi-low maxi. It took me awhile, but I found it (secondhand), and bought it. I love to wear it, I always get compliments.

6 Likes

I binged on Break Point (Netflix) over the weekend. I must say that I enjoyed it a lot. Absolutely loved the segment on Ons Jabeur. We take so much for granted in this country!

1 Like

Finished Season 1 of Reservation Dogs and starting Season 2 this evening. A look at a world I’m not really familiar with, except for the ways that teenagers are always teenagers and families / friendships are often complicated. And funny too.

4 Likes

I just started Wednesday, finally. I watched the trailers, all of them, trying to guage whether I’d like it. I was no fan of the Adams Family previously nor a fan of Tim Burton.

But I felt a little desperate to watch something, since football season is over and Survivor starts 3/1. So, I’ve watched 2 1/2 episodes so far and Wednesday seems very Harry Potter-like. And I’m enjoying it.

3 Likes

Started Derry Girls last week based on strong recommendations from this thread. I’m a little more than half through and enjoying thoroughly. I’ve recommended to both kids based on how many times I am LOL.

5 Likes

I watched all of Wednesday yesterday and loved it. :heart:

4 Likes

For those who have enjoyed this show, C.B. Strike is back. We like Holliday Grainger from this show.

You can binge watch Season 1 and 2. This season 3 only drops one episode a week!!!

3 Likes