Binge watched tv shows

I heard they will make a 3rd and final season of Bloodline to wrap things up. It had to do with Florida became unaffordable to shoot in the Keys anymore…such a shame. I was so sucked into that show.

@BingeWatcher, I’m glad they’ll at least wrap up the loose ends.

So thrilled that Vikings is back! Ivar is a fascinating character.

I just finished bingeing Season 7 of Doc Martin. Still a good show, but I read Season 8 will be the last, which I’m glad. It did seem to not have much new to offer this Season.

A spoiler from next year’s season?

Re: Bloodline, I guess a spoiler in general. I am not caught up.

^^Haha. Well, the season ended months ago so I’m not surprised about the Jeopardy question. :slight_smile:

I just watched 1 1/2 episodes of Season 2 of The Man in the High Tower. Maybe it’s too soon after the election, but I didn’t enjoy it. It’s becoming too supernatural for my taste.

There seems to a shortage of watchable stuff. Enjoying Mars.

Has anyone watched an Australian series called Offspring? I heard a woman talking about it at a recent gathering but I don’t know her so not sure whether to take the recommendation or not. :slight_smile:

I watched it a bit. It was entertaining for a while. It goes on and on. I stopped watching around season 3-4.

Homeland- Jan 15 Looks like this is S6 and 7 & 8 are also promised.
Billions -Feb 19

Watched the first 2 episodes of the “The man in high castle” I find it intriguing.

Last night, we watched Medici: Masters of Florence on Netflix. Much of the dialogue was clear, but sometimes it was difficult to hear, so I turned on subtitles. Within a few minutes, I was subjected to “loose” in place of “lose,” and “except” in place of “accept.”

Sheesh

Thanks for the Friday Night Lights suggestion. I’d also avoided it because I don’t really like football but I binged like 6 episodes! Nice to ahve so many left too :slight_smile:

Because of this thread, I watched Broadchurch.

Really enjoyed it! Thanks CC .

I just started watching “Detectorists.” It cracks me up. I laugh out loud, for real. Such a quirky, weird, witty show. I hope it’s still funny after episode 4.

8 part documentary Soundbreaking on PBS was well worth the time.

Just finished Season 3 of Mozart in the Jungle last night.

How I love that show!

^^^^^^ I too finished it too last night! Love it too!

Just started Bloodline. Oh boy, four episodes in and so good.