Binge watched tv shows

@Marylandfour I also liked Hotel beau sejour.

Grace and Frankie Season 3 is out on Netflix!

@Iglooo Thanks for the Grace and Frankie news!

Just watched Season 3 of The Fall. Wow! Thank yā€™all so much for the heads up that it was on. Absolutely loved that series.

Another fan of Hotel Beau Sejour here and (in the same vein) also of the terrific The Tunnel on Amazon Prime ā€“ so good.

Not really a binge, but liking Homeland, this season. Some of it baffles me, even with a re-watch, lol. But, good.

Anyone watching The Expanse? Season 1 is on Amazon. I really dig it.

I was just reading about on Netflix a documentary about the film makers during WWII ie John Ford, Frank Capra, John Huston,George Stevens and William Wyler and their experience, I am looking forward to watching it (I think it is called ā€œFive Came Backā€).

As far as Miss Fisher, there is talk of a Miss Fisher movie, but the actress Essie Davis cravenly decided to focus on raising her family in England, she has some nerve (she has one lucky husband IMO, amazing woman).

I, too, canā€™t understand how Good Girls Revolt didnā€™t get renewed. It was a great premise, and I loved the cast and the writing. And the soundtrack! And sneaking all those incredibly good-looking, sexy people, most of whom I had never seen before, into a series dealing with Serious Social Issues.

@2019hope We tried The Expanse. I liked it, but DH didnā€™t. Heā€™s away on business this week, so I think Iā€™ll binge on Season 1.

Maybe I will try the Expanse. I LOVE sci fi but am also hard to impress on SF tv shows. I loved Firefly and a couple of the star treks, but many feel too cheeeeesy.

I just binged through the entire miniseries Paradeā€™s End on Amazon. I read the novels many years ago, and found them very moving, albeit sometimes frustrating. The same can said of the miniseries, but I still highly recommend it. The script is by Tom Stoppard, the production values are superb, and the acting similarly so. Benedict Cumberbatch.

@TempeMom Have you tried ā€œHumansā€? Weā€™ve liked that for SF.

Noā€¦havenā€™t even heard of itā€¦but will google now!

Started Humans and Doc Martin (which I described to my husband as Hart of Dixie in English countryside, drier, with less eye candy).

Love Humans (BBC). Many similarities to Westworld, though less horror.

Is asnyone watching 13 Reasons?

My two current favorite shows are The Good Fight (spinoff of The Good Wife) and unexpectedly, The Arrangement, loosely based (supposedly) on Tom Cruise and Scientology. Itā€™s on E!.

Iā€™m re-watching Season Two of ā€œBetter Call Saul.ā€ Season Three starts next week!

@TempeMom , 13 Reasons is next on my list. Have read good reviews about it.

Currently watching Dr. Blake Mysteries on Netflix. Really enjoying it-reminiscent of Grantchester, but takes place in Australia.

13 Reasons is good so far (about 4 eps in) but I hear the late eps around 12-13 are really tough. FYI