Binghamton University Transfers Fall 2019

I applied on January 1st, 2019. I was accepted on Feb 12th. Did you hear back yet? are you applying as a freshman or transfer?

I submitted my application Jan 1st. I got a response Feb 12th. Did you get any responses yet? Goodluck!

Hey, congrats to the people who were accepted!! Is it possible to tell me what school/major did you apply to? Thanks and good luck to the people who are still waiting!!

@mji6980

I have a 3.28 and recently was asked to show course progress report. I have 58 credits FSU and Nassau comm. have all A’s currently. Applied to harpur biz school
Any thoughts on possibility. All B’s and higher in Cote business classes

Were you guys notification of your acceptance/ request for progress report via email or by the portal?

I called. Any thoughts on my situation?

Anyone who applied near the application deadline of March 1st, receive a decision yet?

@rbfall2019 I applied on March 1st and heard back March 5th!

@vbayor234 what school/major did you apply for?

@rbfall2019 philosophy politics and law and Spanish in harpur

@swell231 I applied to Harpur college as a psychology major. Have you gotten any responses yet?

@jdizz13 Hey, have you gotten any responses yet? I replied to your first question but I forgot to tag you. Sorry about that!

i did not apply to Harpur…im still waiting @superkkilla214

Did anyone get a response yet, its april 1st and i still didnt get mine

@kris2222 some people got theirs but some havent… idk when the deadline for the transfer decisions because some said they got their decision in june

Bing has rolling admissions so you will likely recive a decision based on how early/late you submitted your application and all your supporting documents

Was anyone else contacted via phone call to submit a mid-term report?

superkkilla214 yeah I heard back feb 21st I applied to SOM though

@superkkilla214