Blair Academy

Can you please share your experience or thoughts for Blair?

Are the faculties very supportive when kids are in need?

1 Like

Blair faculty are very involved in the kids life, if they are ever going through something. At school we have advisors, but there are also coaches, teachers, and dorm faculty that are always there to talk to. I never imagined that I would be close with so many teachers, but the teachers and faculty at Blair truly seem like they care about the kids.

On the whole experience. I’m a junior now and I’ve had a great time here. Naturally it takes time to find friends, but once you do it will be some of the most enjoyable years of your life.

3 Likes

My DS is feeling less welcomed by other kids after the revisit day. It can be challenging for him to feel like he doesn’t fit in or is not accepted by their peers.

I wonder how the social interactions among the kids are.

What are the other options and how did he feel at those?

We can go to another BS. While the faculty at Blair are really nice and helpful, he felt more comfortable and like he fit in better with the other BS.

I think that is the point of the revisits. Sometimes, you just have unlucky and not-representative connections. But often, you just feel more comfortable at one place. I wouldn’t discount the reaction.

1 Like