Brandeis Class of 2027 Official Thread

Hopefully today is the day! We have Brandeis and one other decision to go and this process will finally be over for us.
Good luck everyone!!

3 Likes

can anyone access the admitted students events? last year it was possible to access them before decisions were released.

Send link

My son can if he googles Brandeis admitted students day! He clicked on the event and it appeared to let him register (and said Welcome, (his name)), but he did not try to register - no bad karma here! Can you see it too? He didn’t see anything through his portal though.

Last year they released at 7 pm EST I believe.

Decisions have not been released yet. An active link means nothing, just that it’s active.

Yes! But when I click the date, it doesn’t let me access it. Last year someone was able to register completely before decisions, and I’m hoping they fixed that portal glitch for this year.

Oh for sure! If there is no acceptance letter, it’s meaningless. But it’s a fun way to pass the time (he’s on break).

I can see it and it let me register for an event!

Thursday? Today?

2 Likes

Today, nothing yet so likely 7pm

same here!

as in you got a confirmation email of the registration?

1 Like

yes! I was playing with it, now I wish I did not. Trying to keep expectations down

I guess so. however, I can tell you that I do not have access to it, as it says access denied when I try to register, so I am expecting a rejection

I just want to say, I think it’s unintentionally cruel that they use this wording on the portal just to confirm that the application was submitted! At a glance it’s hard not to think it says “You’re in!” :rofl:

From what I have heard, it has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, not a very astute thing to do.

I hope what you’re saying is true :slight_smile:

I mean it will be a major glitch for that to happen.