Brown Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Hey y’all!

I was just wondering if everyone has this on their financial aid portal. It’s the chemistry and the bio placement exam. I’m not too sure if that was there before. So I was just curious :sob:

How did you even get to that site? If it is under “student” I don’t have any of those options. So… I would be cautiously optimistic if I were you. But… it looks good.

Are you a graduate student?

Looks like you got accepted. Congrats!

We only have view my application over here.

3 Likes

Looks like good news!

1 Like

Yes, I think so too. I think they are updating the sites. It makes sense.

I would be an incoming freshman and it’s underneath the student tab in the financial aid portal. Hopefully it means something good! We’ll see :sweat_smile:

What happened when you clicked the bio exam link?

I don’t want to get your hopes up but it needs to mean something. My D has none of those options available to her. This is all she has.

1 Like

I see the same thing (nothing). Congrats Sushi20020.

Anyone else?

It feels like Brown isn’t trying to prevent us from figuring out who is in at this point. Congrats, sushi2020!

hi are you by any chance a PLME applicant? I think they may be updating information for admitted applicants for them first.

Congrats. Looks promising for you sushi2020

What area is that in? A financial aid area? We don’t even see those three tabs but didn’t apply for financial aid. Can you send a link?

under Financial aid on first page, click on Banner self-service link. That will take you to the page with three tabs. Click on middle tab (Student) to see if you get the same details as sushi2020

pls yall are giving me hope bc i see the options :sob::sob: ed deferred applicant btw! edit: btw, i also see a “proxy access” tab next to the financial aid tab. wonder if that means anything?

1 Like

This looks good for you!! ED deferred here as well and my S22s tab doesnt look like this. It has to mean something good for you!

1 Like

Are these signs only for those that applied for financial aid?

1 Like

I didn’t apply for financial aid, but I did send my CSS/FAFSA info and it is noted as such on my app ; edit: also i’m not PLME or RISD dual for anyone curious

1 Like