CA Transfer to UCB question

International student (Asian)
I’m applying uc universities this year (of course there are other choices except uc) and apply for three uc: UCSB,UCSD,UCI
(I know i can’t get into UCB directly so that’s why I’m not applying)
Assume I have been accepted and enrolled into one of which, how hard is it to transfer to UCB for the second year or the third year?
The reason why I want to transfer to UCB is that I decided to major in business, and it seems like only uci and ucb have undergraduate business programs. (And UCI honestly only has a so so biz program)
If there are supplemental details about graduate business school transfer, share that as well pls
Thx for answers. Welcome for any suggestions!

UC Riverside has a well respected Business program along with UCI’s. Of course, HAAS at UCB is the top program and you cannot transfer until you have junior level status. All UC’s accept Junior level transfers regardless of major.

https://haas.berkeley.edu/Undergrad/transfer_admissions.html

You are mistaken - UCI has an outstanding Biz program.
https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/infocenter/transfers-major
As you’ll see there - UCB has a biz transfer admit rate of just 6%. In addition to Jr status and just the right classes, you will need some outstanding credentials and a good bit of luck to make it in.

There are lots of competent business programs in CA. What are your current stats and budget?

Thx guys. I’m ed for Emory University and it’s nearly a fifty-fifty… (other ea are uiuc, Kelley-iub, etc.) So that’s why I do do not think UCI has a comparatively great biz program (in usnews UCI’s biz ranked nearly 35, and all of the above universities I mentioned have no less than 15, though it may not be totally accurate, it appears to be a huge difference)
Tuition is not a problem to me,
And again I’m an international student, thats why I have a lot of choices.
So to speak, if It’s not too too too hard to transfer from UCI,UCSB,UCSD to UCB or UCLA(graduate), I will consider To enroll into UC schools, otherwise I won’t.
Yep I know UCs are great school and I love ca’s sunlight, but perhaps other places are better for studying undergraduate biz.
Welcome for any more suggestions!

You are coming across as an entitled ass. Not posting your stats speaks volumes. Sorry, you want to study at one of the top 15 schools for business in the world but don’t have the stats to get in. There is not much I can do to help you with that. Yes, you can transfer between UC campuses. UCB accepted 106 transfer applicanxts in Business last year. For UCB. all you need is a 3.9, just the right classes and a little luck. Do you have what it takes to be one of them? I have no idea.

The rank of your undergrad biz program is a very poor success predictor. I encourage you to open your mind to other educational avenues.

good luck.