Cal Lutheran fall 2023 admits

Hi all
CL is one if my daughters top choices. She was admitted early action and invited to honors day and interviewing for the presidential scholarship.

We toured the campus and did a sports ID camp in 2022. The campus is really nice! I would love to hear feedback from anyone who attends or other parents!

1 Like

My son was also admitted early action, with very generous merit aid. We visited during the summer, and he loved the campus as well as the academic program–it’s currently his top choice. We’re from Oregon, and I would love to hear from others (students or parents) how Cal Lutheran is for OOS students.

2 Likes

Son got in early action with a great scholarship. He’s eligible for the presidential scholarship as well, and we’re coming in for the interview on February 3. He’s visited before, and really liked the campus. Will be playing tennis if he decides to attend. We’re in Florida, so it’s a long trip!

2 Likes

My son also was admitted EA with merit aid. He visited in the fall, and we’re going to an All Access day in March. It’s one of his top choices. We’re from Northern California. He liked the campus/surrounding area (Thousand Oaks is really nice) and that the dorms are all suites. He’s communicated with the school several times since he’s been admitted (admissions, the IT help desk, Disability Office, and a professor), and we’re impressed with the responsiveness of everyone.

3 Likes