Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@cupcakequeen99 Thank you! Someone has posted about receiving a decision for every major in the College of Science and Mathematics except for biological sciences (and that happens to be what I applied for haha)

Last year CoLA and SM came out around 6:30. Engineering started came out 7:30. Business came out the next day.

@sammycp ah!! wishing u the best of luck! (hope they post soon your decision soon!)

When will School of Agriculture decisions come out?

Waiting for Biochemistry

@RB2019 Do you know what major?

Waiting for Philosophy.

D is biology as well, waiting. No direct posts on that yet as I can see.

@sammycp you’re not alone for waiting for college of math and sciences. Oddly enough liberal studies (what I applied for, and waiting for) is in college of math and sciences because the teaching track wants to get future teachers really ready in math/science fields. Lets’s get this bread baby!

Thank you so much! @cupcakequeen99

@golfgirl123 I noticed that liberal studies is also in the College of Science and Math, I’m crossing my fingers for both of us! (Side note - I like your username, I play golf too!)

Can anyone please tell me any info they have on when Biomedical Engineering may come around? Tonight for sure?

Just got in for stats a couple minutes ago. MCA around 4600. Posting in final decisions thread now

@golfgirl123 I believe Liberal Studies moved to COSAM the year my second daughter was accepted into the program (2017). Good Luck!!

@1more2flythecoop My D said Liberal Arts but friend wants to be a teacher so it must be Liberal Studies. We’re waiting for CAED, which I don’t think we’ve seen yet.

do i have no chance at all if my mca score is 4670 for comp sci

Checked the portal at 6:58.
Accepted in state for Anthropology/Geography.
MCA 4590 (Cal Poly GPA was around 4.3, 30 ACT, 11-15 EC hours with leadership experience, full MCA points for course rigor).
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in and good luck to everyone else!

Waiting on Bio too

Does AP Statistics count for the rigor for Mathematics in the MCA calculations? I assume so because wouldn’t you want a student to take that class if they are majoring in statistics or business.finance.

Waiting for in state industrial engineering. 4650 mca

Yes AP Stats counts confirmed by admissions