Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@jnagra & @aigon123 - portal first, followed 6 hours later by the email, but that was on Thursday. So, being the weekend, it may be even longer for the email to follow.

Accepted! 3.83, 1400, MCA 4444, History

could more admissions still be coming out? i don’t see psychology or child development anywhere.

Anyone else not able to log into their portal account today? I have tried for an hour before I have to go to work and when I sign in, once it gets to student services it goes to a server called Oracle. Why oh why

it won’t let me sign in??? It is not an issue of a stale request. I opened a new tab and tried on my phone and laptop. I tried four hours ago as well and it wouldn’t let me. What’s happening??

I can’t log on to my portal either. Oracle ad

Congrats to all of the newly accepted Cal Poly Mustangs and hang in there for in-State students who are still waiting. Once you have been accepted, please encourage your parents to join the Cal Poly SLO mustang Prents Facebook page for key announcements (accepted students can join too).

Same here

@itscassidilla @Wishforcalpoly I am also having trouble logging in to the student center

My daughter is having same issue with her portal.

@itscassidilla @Wishforcalpoly What are your majors? Wondering if a certain major bogged down the whole system.

psychology @college2019bound

I can’t log into the student center either. I get directed to Oracle and a message pops up that says “An error has occurred. You may attempt to sign in again. If your attempt fails, please contact your System Administrator. Please make sure Webserver and Appserver are up. ”

@portalupdateplz congrats! Do you have any idea what time it updated? I’m also history with an mca of 4441

To answer all that have asked if they release decisions on the weekends, in the past they did not, but it does not mean they will not since each year the decision timeline seems to change. Unpredictability is the name of the game when it comes to all CSU decisions lately. Hopefully all applicants will hear soon.

@college2019bound biochemistry. Hoping this is a good sign

I also can’t access the student center. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

still waiting for in state Architecture

PeopleSoft is down, either for maintenance or because something is broken. No one will be able to log in until they bring it back up.

Peoplesoft is the software system (made by Oracle) that all of CSU uses. That blue Oracle screen with the error message is a problem on the campus end not your computer.