Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

No engineering yet lol?

This is so frustrating! Why canā€™t CA universities, like almost all others around the country, release all decisions at once? Some of you software and CS majors need to fix this as your main priority. So last century. They may as well send out snail mail instead.

alpine11, do you know what your MCA is for in state Econ?

@co2019man @cowgirlup @soccergirl2412 @Shinymom and @TheFrenchChef

If you would kindly go to the final status thread linked below and post the requested information, it would GREATLY help future applicants.

Remember, without an MCA, the information is useless to future classes. It is THE number that matters and there are LOTS of different ways to get there. I linked the MCA calculator below.

THANK YOU!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status-p6.html

https://mca.netlify.com/

Got accepted via portal last night at around 7:30 pm. Still no email in my inbox! Also, in the student center when I click ā€œaccept/decline offerā€ it says ā€œyou have already accepted or declined this offerā€ when I havenā€™t clicked anything. Anyone else having these issues?

My son applied Econ and is still waiting. He was accepted to SDSU back in December. This wait is frustrating. Best guess MCA around 4500.

No idea. I had a job and around 4.15 gpa, 33 superstore ACT, and extra curriculars, president of language club

The wait is incredibly frustrating! My sonā€™s MCA is 4835. Hoping both are sons get accepted 2timemom.

Any biochemistry?

Daughter accepted InState
City & Regional Planning (CAED)
Portal updated at 10:00am
Super excited. Just as her sister graduates in June, sheā€™ll be filling those Mustang shoes!!

Advise to parents. Join the Cal Poly Parents Page it is so valuable and will become your bible for everything Cal Poly!!

Going to post in the Final Stats Page now!

Holy cow!!! Daughter admitted just now for City and Regional Planning. GPA 3.97, SAT 1340, in-state, SF Bay Area. MCA - 4200 I think? Seriously stunned right now.

PandHMom, at 4835 your son should get in. What major? My husband and I are both Poly alums so we will be disappointed if he ends up at SDSU. Good luck!

Daughter accepted into Architecture around 10 this morningā€¦so happy! Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread and good luck to all.

ughhhh why havent they released agriculture

im architecture but mine has not been released

i need to know about child development! iā€™m going insane.

@MattManq20 and @Vil2001 sameā€¦still waitingā€¦

still waiting business admin MCA 4369

Got into the College of Architecture and Environmental Design just now! Good luck to everyone else!

My son applied for Econ. Thought heā€™d be a strong candidate but didnā€™t realize that Econ was incredibly impacted. There are only 50 openings from what I understand.