Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

@ccrider5 its insane I think the only colleges that haven’t been released for in-state are architecture and agriculture

Currently waiting for Business Administration, 4.05 GPA, 31 ACT, hoping I hear soon

appears that as of 10am they began rolling admissions… can someone confirm that these are new decisions today (as opposed to just checking today but may have been inputted yesterday). Also any rejections posted?

Engineering hasn’t been released yet, either.

What’s your MCA?
Mine was 4335 and I haven’t gotten anything. I have a feeling it’s not a good sign.

Architecture

@MattManq20 it is insane!!! Ag might be the last to be released! At least there’s hope!!

psych and child development haven’t been released from what i understand.

im happy im not the only one waiting for architecture

Still waiting on Child Dev here too. But there aren’t many apps or spots from what I can tell, so maybe they’ve come out but not on CC?

bme still has not been released :frowning:

BTW, as for the Oracle/PeopleSoft Access issues. More than likely what’s happening is so many applicants are frequently checking their status. The university might consider a bit more of a scheduled approach e.g., Letters & Science 9am, Engineering 10am… The added transparency will keep from people checking every 15 mins and will keep PeopleSoft much happier!

still waiting on engineering! do i have a strong chance with a MCA of 4672

still have “no determination at this time.” is this a bad sign? poli sci major.

Still waiting biochemistry

@FlyYellow I checked the portal at 2:30am and it was still pending…then checked at 10:00am and it had changed to Congratulations!.

I don’t think any Engineering or Ag decisions have been released there will be a storm of postings once that happens for those wondering. I think many more decisions for all majors will be rolling out soon.

I believe rejections are all posted April 1, which is terrible but oh well. @FlyYellow

Also @Vil2001 MCA???

PandHMom, Ugh now I’m nervous for him. I didn’t realize Econ was that impacted. Ok fingers crossed for them both!

Does anyone remember if there are certain things required in the password for the portal. I’m trying to login but forgot my password. PLS HELP!!

@FlyYellow - yep, just in the last hour (after refreshing her portal several hundred times this morning).

Accepted for architectural engineering!! (College of Architecture and Environmental Design)

• Instate
  • 4.0 UW / 4.2 W
  • 4 aps junior year / 4 aps senior year (context: extremely difficult to get APs prior to junior year at my school)
  • 3 college classes completed at time of app, 6 by end of year (20 units)
  • 35 ACT superscored
  • 3 hrs wk, 5 (?) hrs extracirrics / not related / had leadership
  • MCA ~4500-4700 (?) dont really know where CS classes are added

I was actually quite worried about cal poly since there were no essays to hold me up! but I made it :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone else!