Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Did they say acceptances specifically or just “decisions”? If they said decisions then they are probably referring to rejections.

1 Like

3/10 there were a few. When doing a search you should look for both CS and computer science as search terms (same for any major. Search for the acronym and then do another search on the full or partial spelling.)

Thank you to whoever it was who confirmed 4/1 for Open House link to go out.

As for waitlisted kids, I’d wait on visiting campus unless it becomes an acceptance. When DS had been accepted by CPP but SLO hadn’t put out their acceptances yet, I cancelled a tour to SLO because I didn’t want him to get excited by SLO to have his hopes dashed.

2 Likes

I submitted a portfolio. If I understand correctly, the trend is that acceptance notices come out after for majors with a portfolio?

1 Like

My son was conditionally admitted for CS on March 10th. His acceptance actually went to his promotions folder.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Thank you! There’s still hope then!! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

My daughter was waitlisted for Psychology on March 18.

3 Likes

Have seen a handful of CS. My daughter’s came on the same day as the first big wave. Feeling very lucky (northern CA).

1 Like

Will all merit awards have been sent out by now? My son got one but his friend has not heard anything yet about merit awards but was invited to apply for the honors college and my son was not invited to apply as of yet. Seems to be no rhyme or reason on the whole college app and decisions this year.

2 Likes

same

Yes, you can now register for the Open House Admitted Students Day! orientation.calpoly.edu

4 Likes

GOAT thanks!

Thanks. Looks like it opened up today as we were not able to do it yesterday.

He can still apply to the honors college without the invite.

1 Like

Is application to honors still an option, or has the deadline passed? I don’t think my kid is eligible GPA-wise at this point; just curious.

1 Like
2 Likes

is anyone still waiting for news for biology/biological science major? portal still says no determination has been made.

1 Like

It’s very frustrating! A couple of my daughter’s friends who have lower GPAs and just about the same APs/Honors (and very similar ECs) have already been accepted. One of them was a bio major. She wasn’t even waitlisted. There’s no rhyme or reason. We keep checking the board (and she’s checking her portal) but no news. :confused:

1 Like

Still waiting for business. I’m assuming it’s going to be a rejection.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like