Cal Poly SLO Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist Discussion

Same here!

Sociology

my page just removed the blurb about the waitlist and reads ā€œfirst timeā€ under applicant type. i also never received an email from slo even when the initial decision came in. does this mean a rejectionā€¦?

Same here, no accept or reject button, no email either ā€¦.:innocent:

1 Like

I hate to be a naysayer but I believe so. My daughter had the same and just got a rejection email

Just had my son check his portal and email. No email from SLO. Last email he received was on the 25th of March for being accepted to wait list. The portal is missing the ā€œwait listā€ notification. Disappointing that emails have not been sent, yet portal is updated and confusing. In allā€“my son is happy to go to SDSU. Good luck to all and congrats to those who got off the wait list.

2 Likes

my son graduated from sdsu last year - LOVED IT!

2 Likes

Same with my daughter (aerospace eng) concerning SLO and UCā€™s.
Wasnā€™t much of a fan of SDSU initially, but now I am, went to the student registration orientation Thursday. Sheā€™s ready for Aztec life!

6 Likes

I just checked the spam folder and found the rejection email that was sent at 8.37 AM today.

Same for my son. The status was changed to ā€œfirst timeā€. Didnt see any email, but after reading this, checked spam email folder and rejection email was in there.

Same as here, SDSU coming in 1 monthšŸ˜‰

1 Like

My son got in for materials engineering. Itā€™s kind of late in the process, so heā€™s probably going to stick with UC Davis.

2 Likes

Did he get his acceptance today or yesterday?

1 Like

It came in yesterday, but he didnā€™t see it until today.

Does ā€œfirst-timeā€ under-admit type mean they have been denied? No email from school

For those who were accepted ā€¦does your admit type say ā€œfirst timeā€ ?

My son got the rejection email. His said ā€œFirst timeā€ under admit type in the portal.

Computer science!!!

1 Like

So happy for youā€“congrats!