Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

checking at 10:30 and 12 tonight! LOL

1 Like

Are you doing philosophy as well?

1 Like

history major. I hope to get a teaching credential one day; or masters program first. so i wonā€™t have to come back to school 3 times. I think masters then teaching credential program. Another 6 years of school for me. Will be worth it though! i will be set in my 30ā€™s. gonna grind hard in my 20ā€™s.

1 Like

Congrats man!! Also a CS student here but havenā€™t heard anything yet so kinda worried not gonna lie lol.

1 Like

Keep checking your portal!! I had checked mine about half an hour before everyone posted they got accepted then went to check again and it said congratulations you have been selected for admission to calpoly! Decisions may also roll out tomorrow or within the next couple days as some have said. Good luck!!!

1 Like

Everyone ā€”

Any Cal Poly Scholars?

Youā€™ll find out in your Financial Aid package.
Directions posted above how to find your Financial Aid.

1 Like

CS here who hasnā€™t heard either. Hopefully weā€™ll be fine. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those that got in!!

1 Like

Thank you! Yah my other friend who applied as a business major hasnā€™t heard back yet either. Hopefully it comes out ASAP for yā€™all!

1 Like

I just want to say Iā€™m a parent of a current senior in high school and for some reason following of you transfer students to your acceptances has me really truly moved. There is something extra special happening here that feels different than the high schoolers getting their decisions. Congratulations to all of you, and good speedy vibes to the ones who are still waiting. You are all an inspiration to me right now.

19 Likes

Is everyone going through the portal to the student center and then going down to application status to see the acceptance? Or does it just pop up right away lol

thatā€™s what im doing but nothing has updated for me yet

2 Likes

Wow thank you so much. Those are such kind words and mean a lot to hear

1 Like

thank you!!! and I wouldnā€™t stress it too much, it sounds like the admissions come in waves so donā€™t give up!

1 Like

Communications major here and havenā€™t heard anything. Kinda freaking out

Engineering major here havenā€™t gotten anything :<

Iā€™m not able to see financial any financial aid information besides what has been there already(general website info). Can anyone else view theirs yet?

I canā€™t seem to find my financial aid package, do you think theyā€™ll update soon?

I just got accepted. I truly thought Iā€™d be denied because of my gpa is low and 25% of my work had not gone towards my major. I am posting this to let anyone with a low gpa know that there is hope!!!

GPA: 3.1ish
Major: History
Golden 4: P, B, A, B
AA-T/AS-T: No but getting three associates
Local: Yes
Work: 20+ hours

All required and suggested courses complete besides a language

GOOD luck everyone!

4 Likes

animal science here and really worried :confused:

I feel like thereā€™s not a lot of bio majors on any of the threads iā€™ve seen lol! I get nervous