Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

I’ve heard that increases your chances for sure.

1 Like

yeah makes sense

peoplesoft is currently down LOL slo is doing something LOL!

It’s weekly maintenance but hopefully more decisions come out after!

1 Like

i want mine to come out like 12 pm or 8 pm LOL

1 Like

Y’all were cool to talk to :pleading_face: someone should make a discord so we can update each other wherever we end up @ and how the transfer process is going! Statewide transfer buds :joy:

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing too. Did the portal allow you to check or did you get an email?

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been supportive thus far in this thread. I’m a first generation with not many friends who are in college and this thread helped me relate to many who are in my exact situation! Graduated high school with a 2.2? GPA… fast forward a couple years later got my head straight and went to a CC, had a family and will now be transferring. Many in my life doubted but I’m doing the dang thing!
Congratulations once again to those admitted so far and wishing the best of luck for those still waiting! Don’t lose hope!!

12 Likes

Accepted!
GPA: 3.94
Major: Business Administration
IGETC: Last one in progress this semester
Golden 4: AAAA
Pre-req’s: Three remaining completed by end of spring
Work: 15-20hrs not major related
EC: 5-10hrs
Local: San Diego
Good luck and congrats!

2 Likes

He got in! @CalPolySL0Bound Got the email even though portal was down. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Accepted!
GPA: 4.0
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Non-local
Got my acceptance email at around 7:30ish
Good luck everyone!

1 Like

peoplsoft still down f me lmfaoo lol look

Accepted!

Software Engineering
GPA: 3.39
Non-local
AS-T: No
Golden Four: ABAA
Pre-Reqs: Missing Physics 3 but everything else done
Work: 20 hours, major related
EC: 6-10 hours with prominent officer positions

Accepted: CSULB, SJSU, CSUF, CPP, Cal Poly SLO, UCSC
Pending: SDSU, UCR, UCI, UCD, UCSB, UCSD, Berkeley, UCLA

2 Likes

lol what how’d u get in without ast? LOL 3,39 aint bad is that ur transferable or overall gap?

Still down for me too. I got a congratulation email before the portal went down at around 7:30ish.

Dont think AST’s are a big deal, got into all the other CSU’s without one. My community college also doesn’t offer a AST for Computer Science or anything related to SWE. Also 3.39 CSU/CC and a 3.45 UC GPA

ya i got my aat after spring. hopefully it helps for cal poly slo. cross of finger!

Did you get the email in your spam folder?

I have similar stats and the same major as you so hopefully I can get in… And hopefully sometime soon :sob: :

No. I got an email from cal poly in my primary inbox. Try searching cal poly in your search box and see if you find their email. Sometimes it works for me, it doesnt show up in my primary inbox for some reason and then when I search I see the email there sitting unread.