Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

Congratulations!!! You only fail if you give up :wink:

2 Likes

kinda worried because i didnt get any emails and I still cant go back into my portal

1 Like

Rooting for you! Hope you get in!

1 Like

Very true! And thank you! :blush:

Of those Admitted who said Local vs. Not Local:

21 = Non Local
7 = Local

So farā€¦

2 Likes

The system maintenance is killing me. It probably hasnā€™t even been updated but i just wanna check.

1 Like

omgg did you guys get an email or was it from student portal? Its down for maintenance rn D: is it usually till midnight or does it end before?

i didnt get any emailā€¦ I just want to know what I have to do now after I got admitted

I randomly checked my portal today and it was updated. Someone mentioned above that the website might be back up before midnight. Also, I think someone else got an acceptance email even though the website was down. Just hang on a little longer, yā€™all got this!

I been at work since earlier and I came here to check, I wasnā€™t expecting decisions to come out and they have so now im nervouss and I have hw to do thats due tonight :joy:

i really hope I get that email LOL. Because as of right now all i had was my portal and even that isnt working now

1 Like

homework will be a good distraction rn lmao.

iā€™ve gotten accepted in the portal for a few csus without ever getting an email so fingers crossed

if i finally get in just for it to say denied i swtg

My portal is back up, no update

The system is back up again but nothing yet. ):

nothing here eitherā€¦ sad

Are you guys going to stay up late tonight hopefully getting your decisions? Because I wonā€™t be able to sleep if I donā€™t get mines.

Iā€™m going to wait until 10:30 but im not expecting anything

On Reddit they said the portal was back up for anyone that may need to still check and has not been able to!