Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

just did mine :+1:

1 Like

SLO days virtual? WOW week is move in week in person activities?

yes!

1 Like

Housing App done!

2 Likes

Just submitted my housing app and signed up for orientation!

2 Likes

Hell Yeah I got my housing app done!

2 Likes

For those who did the housing app, what RLC did you pick? I chose the transfer community.

2 Likes

transfer community

2 Likes

is the housing application still able to be submitted? for it to be “limited” it seems like everyone who wanted a spot got it.

anyone having trouble with “emergency contact” on the to-do list? I even added a second contact and it is still showing up in the to do list.

all my stuff is still there,
Emergency contact (after 2 contacts )
Transcript ( after sending them in)
Required Immunizations (missing 2 shots so i can understnad this one being there)
New Student and Transition Program (already paid for everything)

3 Likes

Ah okay, same here. Thanks for letting me know

Also for anyone else who filled out the housing application today, I chose the transfer rlc, but do will have a chance to choose a building? I didn’t see an option anywhere to select Cerro Vista, PCV, etc

Right, there was no option to even select Single, Double or Tripe Room.
No option to choose CV or PCV. Maybe that happens in June?
Would think they would want to know Single, Double or Triple to figure out occupancy and space.

Heard Transfer Housing is usually full after the first day. So hopefully all transfers applying today got housing.
Waitlist transfers won’t, which is a bummer. Waitlist Freshman are still guaranteed housing.
Going forward the UC & CSU need to do a better job at guaranteeing housing for Transfers.

1 Like

I agree. I also thought they would ask more questions about roommate preferences (noise tolerance, etc). I heard a from a few others that they think we make the CV/PCV choice in June.

1 Like

Things could possibly change but it looks like the transfer community will be housed in CV

1 Like

While it aint the PCV that i was hoping for, on the bright side all spots in cerro vista are guaranteed to be singles so thats nice #ripchickfila

Before Covid transfers were usually all in CV…You can still take over the pool & sand volleyball near PCV, oh & Chick Fil A :joy:

1 Like

There’s a transfer group chat on Instagram, if ya’ll private message me I will add you to it! We talk housing and all things transfers for those who have committed and plan on going to SLO 100%.

2 Likes