CaneLink Account

<p>I never received an email with instructions to set up my CaneLink account. I created one anyway, but now I cant log in. I keep getting an error message and instructions to update my browser. I updated my browser but I still keep getting the error message. What should I do?</p>

<p>Call them. You do not want to end up with two accounts under your name, that creates problems.</p>

<p>They linked my accounts together. But I still get an error message when I log in.</p>

<p>Did you try to use Firefox? Sometimes it is a browser that gives less interference with other programs. I never had a problem with CaneLink and Crome. Another option is to try to access it from another computer, one that you know is up to date. If you do not have another you can go to any computer store and try to access it (Apple is a good one). If you still have a problem you can rule out hardware issues. Something else must be causing your problem.</p>

<p>Was having same problem so I called Miami today and was told that they are having trouble uploading the common app and until that is resolved I will continue getting an error message. I’m sure you are in the same situation, but you should call if it will make you feel better.</p>