Carleton College Admissions Fall 2022 - Class of 2026

Thank you, excellent points. Sounds like Carleton, as a grad school feeder, is a nice fit for your son.

S22 is in at multiple engineering programs, and we really need to tease out whether he wants engineering. Because of the indecision, his list included a mix of techy schools, flagships, privates, and LACs. Basically, we wanted all doors to stay open, and they are, but he’s still left with a decision to make. I do like the flexibility offered at LACs in terms of exploration and double majors.

2 Likes

My son is a first-year student at Carleton interested primarily in physics and math. Both departments seem great, and the math department in particular is very active and engaging.

2 Likes

Anyone planning to visit for Accepted Students Day on April 15? S22 and I are planning to attend and are also planning to visit St. Olaf while we’re in Northfield. He’s admitted to both schools and interested in Computer Science and music.

3 Likes

We will be there on the 15th to visit Carleton again…also a good excuse to visit cousins in the Twin Cities.

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM :blush:

1 Like