Case Western Reserve Class of 2023 EA Results Thread

Since regular decisions will not be released until March 20, and since RD applicants also applied for the competitive scholarships, I would think, and I may be wrong, that scholarship decisions would be released at the same time as the regular decisions or after. Not before. But again, I may be wrong.

^Yes, that would make sense. However, if they have on campus interviews for some of the competitive scholarships, and final decisions are announced by April 1st, it just seems odd that all those interviews would happen within about a week’s time. That’s why I say it just doesn’t make sense to me but I guess time will tell.

It would be pretty inconsiderate of those needing to travel long distances, too, for them to only give a few days’ notice.

In 2015 someone asked this question and got:

"Thank you for your email. Applicants will be notified by March 20 if they have been selected as a scholarship finalist. Non-finalisits will be not be notified. Finalists will be able to interview during any of the first three admitted student open house dates.

Feel free to write us back with further questions, or call 216.368.4450 Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., to speak to an admission counselor."

^ This is helpful. Thanks for posting.

I’m curious if anyone wants to share - anyone on CC that was contacted for an interview for a competitive scholarship? From what we understand the deadline is tomorrow to notify those in the running.

Yes anyone heard back yet??

Hey guys, OP here. I got deferred and then waitlisted at CWRU. I recently declined my waitlist offer at CWRU, as I have gotten accepted into Cornell University and the University of Notre Dame. I also got the Cornell Tradition Fellowship award, which is very surprising for me. College decisions are really unpredictable and confusing haha. They can be filled with surprises.

1 Like

Best of luck, @Bishoptoaster