Case Western Reserve Class of 2027 Official Thread

yeah i think its over, this should mean all spots are filled, and we are just on the waitlist to see if anyone cancels last minute

1 Like

Just got an email about my wl file closing. a bit disappointed but I’m thankful for the journey :relieved: :relieved:

1 Like

Daughter got off the waitlist and was offered a position today. Though it was her dream institution when she started the application cycle, all the back and forth W/L fiasco has left a bad taste in her mouth and she also went too far in the application for the alternative university. She is happy that they finally accepted her!

Summary

This text will be hidden

4 Likes

Congrats to your daughter!
Mine was also accepted off waitlist but since she never got to attend accepted student day and I think that would have sealed it fir her bc it was her first choice school, she chose another school.

1 Like

Got an email from CWRU admissions last Tuesday saying they are reaching out to select few on the WL to check their interest, as committee is meeting again on June 2nd. Got accepted decision on June 3rd and now leaning towards CWRU. Need to provide decision by Wednesday

2 Likes