Case Western Transfer Fall 2022

Anyone else apply to Case as a transfer applicant for fall 2022? I was on the waiting list last year and even agreed to stay on it until well into the summer. At the end, they said that students who reapply as a transfer student tend to have success in getting accepted. Does anyone know if this is true?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to my daughter. She was offered a “gap year” TO from Case, after being wait listed. She decided to go to another school this year and apply as a transfer to Case for Fall of 2022. She has all of the documents into Case and is waiting patiently for her decision.

I would love to hear where other kids are o this subject.

Hi! I applied for Fall Transfer Early for Fall 2022. I’ll post all my stats below.

HS GPA: Not very good, but since I have over 60 credits, so they didn’t need HS transcript.
Current College: A Ny community college
Current College GPA: 3.85. I do have an associates with distinction and presidents list.
Intended Major: Finance
ECs: Chief Officer of Alpha Beta Gamma(Business Honor Society). Member of Accounting Club. Also work 25 hours a week.

Daughter accepted! Good luck to everyone else!!

2 Likes

Congrats to her!!! If you dont mind sharing, when did your daughter apply and did she complete an interview?

I applied February 21st, for Fall Transfer Early, do you think I will hear back soon?

They said they will inform us of a decision in 2 weeks from when the last of your materials is submitted. However, when I talked to them on friday, they said they are running behind as regular decision was releasing this past weekend and they are receiving more and more transfer applications within the last week.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

She did not have an interview. She was a re-applicant, finished her application pretty early on. She sent her mid-term report in a couple of weeks ago, confirmed it was received via email and they told her that she would hear “very soon”. A week and a half later, she heard.

I hope you all have the same results!

Good to know, I am also a reapplicant and was able to do an interview last friday. Hopefully I hear back soon as well. Though they did say the two week time frame might extend due to more applications being received now.

anyone hear back yet?

not yet. maybe tomorrow?

so I’ve tried to log in to the portal but before it led me to the Single Sign-On page to login to my portal. Now it takes me to the more traditional-looking log-in and it says formatting error when I try to log in with my credentials. Looks like paraphrase and password are different things? Anyways I can’t access my portal right now.

same here. maybe decisions are coming out today?

Yea same happened for me? Do you think decisions will come out today? I was lowkey assuming they would come out tomorrow since case usually releases decisions on saturday but idk why the log-in page is looking different today.

My portal is back to normal now.

Yep, I am checking now and mine is also back to normal. Maybe it was just maintenance? When do you guys think we will hear back tho?

Today marks the 2 week time period of getting all my checklist completed, haven’t heard anything yet :frowning:

Mines been complete for a little over 2 weeks. I called yesterday and asked if they knew when they would release decisions and they said they don’t know and that my application was “still under review”.

Any news on when decisions are coming out?