Chance Me Carnegie Mellon Early Admission

Demographics: White Male, Colorado, Top public school, 0 Hooks ):
Intended Major(s): Computer Engineering

ACT/SAT/SAT II:
1560 SAT

UW/W GPA and Rank: UW:
3.92 W 4.58

Coursework:
8 APs so far all 4s and 5s(Taking Seminar, Physics, Spanish, Stats and CE Calc III Junior Year)
Calc BC, Chem, World, CSP, Micro, Macro, USH, , Human Geo

Awards/Honors:
Math and National Honors Society(Volunteering Award for 150+ hours, All-State Soccer 4a, AP scholar, National Merit, Academic and Soccer Letters, Science Olympiad 1st in State: Astronomy, Chem Lab, Scrambler 2nd: Dynamic Planet 3rd: Flight and some other regional medals too

Extracurriculars:
1: Summer Research at State Flagship Uni
2: Formed Math Honors Society and ran a district-wide middle school math competition
3: Ran a Fund Raiser for Epilepsy Donations where we donated 5k
4:ECNL/Varsity Soccer Player 2 years(Captain of both)
5: Founded Physics Club and ran a school wide science fair(elementary through highschool)
6: Soccer Referee where I travelled to ref and do up to MLS Next level games for boys u13-u19
7:Key Club President where I ran volunteer events for the schools and led 50+ students
8:Lifeguard 1 summer and Chick-fil-A worker the other
9: Student Council Student Body Vice President
10:Youth Advisory Council and State Youth Board for Colorado

Essays/LORs/Other: LOR 1:Spanish Teacher that I spent 2 lunches a week with for two years getting help from them. I have a super strong relationship with them so def a 10/10, LOR 2:Math teacher I started Math Honors Society with. Also I spend a lot of time with him during my lunches and outside of school with meetings and events/event planning.(9/10)
Essays: I think they’ll be good but obviously I haven’t written any of them yet.

Questions:
If I get denied can I reapply?
What is the accept rate?
I can’t find much info on the internet so anything helps!

Poster is free to repost under their original account.