Chance me for Boarding Schools!

Heyy! I’m an international student from Portugal applying for the 2024/25 school year! I would appreciate if you could chance me or give any feedback!

Grades
My grading system is from 1-5 and I have all 5s.

Extracurriculars
Created my own Girl Up Club
Artistic Roller Skating
Teach English ESL at a non-profit to 10 students
Mentoring program at my school where I help 2 students
Model UN
Theatre
Free-Lance Graphic Designer

Awards
Honorable Mention at MUN
Winner of the National Reading Contest (Video Category)
Finalist of the National Reading Contest (General)
Won 2 Poetry Battles
Merit, Value and Representative Board at my School

Recs
All my teachers like me and me and my English teacher have an awesome relationship!
My personal rec will be from my coach.

Essays
I think they’ll be good! I got a scholarship to work with education consultants, mine went to Exeter and Yale, so she has been through this process!!

Interviews
Probably one of my strongest parts! My Exeter, Milton, Choate and Andover went super well!

SSAT
I’ll be test optional to most schools, good quantitative, I did a reading section yesterday and got 3 wrong so I guess I’m good, I’m working on my verbal…Probably retaking it next month.
But since English isn’t my first language it might help.
I have a good score on my English proficiency exam. (C1)

Financial Aid
High need, probably need 100%.

Schools applying to:
Exeter, Andover, Choate, Marianapolis, Lawrenceville, Milton, Millbrook, Culver, Emma Willard, NMH, Berkshire, Wayland, Mercersburg, Hothkiss, Blair, St’ George’s and Deerfield

Hi, I’m also applying for 2024/25 school year! Are you applying for 9th grade? I personally think you have a good chance of getting in. Of course, my knowledge on international admissions and just boarding school admissions in general is very limited. I’ve seen, like, 3 applications. Don’t take my word for anything; I know virtually nothing. For the SSAT I would recommend J Jonathan’s 504 words essential to the SSAT and ISEE or (for more accessible and free materials) Quizlet helped me a lot and if you have a local library or something you may be able to get stuff there. Also, what is a girl up club? That sounds really cool.

Hey! Yes, I’m reclassing for 9th grade. Girl Up is an UN founded organization where you can create your own club, that fights for women’s rights! I created mine and now we’re contacting companies to send female hygiene products to Brazil, arranging a seminar with female politicians and started a fundraiser to buy books and toys for children this Christmas!
Thank you for the tips regarding the SSAT!

Very difficult to offer an opinion because you do not have an SSAT score and because you need 100% financial aid.

My SSAT score is 85th. Does that help?