Chance me for top CS schools!

bruh i’m just dropping by to say that you’re a god

@sputniik

Thanks for the compliment! I’m not a god. Nowhere near that status.

Congratulations!

@GoBears2023 Congratulations on Stanford likely letter! I don’t think you need to worry much about FA.Most of the elite private schools should cover it. With USC trustee , all you need to worry would be living expenses for which FA may also kick in. And , here is the link from Stanford:

https://financialaid.stanford.edu/undergrad/how/parent.html

Stanford says:
Zero Parent Contribution for Parents with Income Below $65,000

Yes!!! Thanks @CollegePicks ! Super happy to hear that!

I am SO happy on your behalf. Congrats brother, you really earned it.

Thanks @DieLit!

Honestly - when I saw your Olympiads, AIME, Intel semi-finalist (indicating one of the top 500 or 1000 STEM applicants in the country), I thought you’d get into most of your colleges outside of Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, where I figured you’d get into one or two, so I was shocked at the Cornell ED rejection as I posted earlier. But then when you got rejected from Austin and deferred from GT, I thought you might have been “exaggerating” your accomplishments. Happy to eat crow on that, good luck rest of the way!

CONGRATSSSS!!!

well deserved, I would email admissions at cornell your stanford likely letter…lol

(but pls don’t heehehe)

@MaybeIvy2020

Sounds tempting. Honestly, I believe everything happens for a reason. Probably it was the universe giving me a chance to see my potential?

@theloniusmonk
Just a quick clarification, I was a Siemen’s Semifinalist, not an Intel one. Thanks for your kind words!

Congratulations!!!

Few days back when you said you received a likely letter I was hoping it should be from Stanford. I am so glad it is.

@VRN2021

No, that likely letter is for another school. I’ll update everyone later about the school.

UPDATE:

Accepted to UCSC!

which major when you apply for YALE?

1 Like

CS

UPDATE:

Not really about me but two of my friends from Texas got into RSI! Super happy for them and I look forward to seeing their research :smiley:

(still a little salty about being an alternate last year though :)) )

1 Like

You think about your friends, too. That’s a good boy! :slight_smile:

@HiToWaMom :))

UPDATE:

I am honored to announce that I will be serving as a Forum Champion for the Summer Programs forum!

Wait, what does a forum champion exactly do?