Chance me for VT? (Agriculture & Life Sciences)

Hello, guys! I am applying to a number of Virginia Universities like Virginia Tech, UVA, etc but I’m unsure of where I want to attend. I don’t know if I’ll get into VT, Regular Decision, because Northern VA is super competitive

I’d appreciate if you can chance me for VT!! :~)

About Me: Indian female in Northern Virginia
Interested in: Pre-Med, major in biochemistry

UW GPA: 3.8 (approximately)
W GPA: 4.2
SAT: 1470 out of 1600
ACT: 31 out of 36 (total)

AP COURSES:
AP World History
AP Physics 1
AP Chemistry
AP Environmental Science
AP Capstone
AP Seminar (Research)
AP Literature (11 + 12)
AP Statistics

Extracurriculars: Math Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, H.O.S.A. (Health Occupations Students of America), S.A.Y.S. program (I was a student teacher at an elementary school teaching S.T.E.M. related concepts)
Awards: Honor Roll (9, 10,11), Academic Excellence in Biology (9), First Place winner in 2 art competitions (9, 10), a few awards in piano as well
Volunteer/Community Service: Volunteered at library over the summer for 4 years, tutored for 2 years in math, volunteer as a teacher at church for 2 years
Others: I also do tennis over the summer, played piano for 6 years, + opened an online jewelry shop
Essay: I chose the ethical dilemma on Common App (since I am interested in biotech and I’m well versed in the topic). I wrote about the ethical dilemmas pertaining to the CRISPR technology and the prompt instructed to additionally explain how it personally affects you (so I mentioned about my close friend who has this medical condition, won’t talk about it in depth, and how the CRISPR technology would affect her, etc). My English and Research teacher liked it so fingers crossed!
Recommendations: AP Chemistry teacher (she had my sister and even though I had her this year, she said she liked me so hoping it’s pretty good) and my other is my Research teacher and I had him for 2 years. He said it was a good recommendation ^^
Counselor Rec: I think it’s pretty good, she’s new but I visit her frequently and she seems to like me (very friendly with me)
Additional Info: Hm, I’m in the biotechnology program at my school + in my AP Research class, I am conducting a case study with original research on the shift in politics from the Muromachi to Momoyama era reflect on the change in ink paintings in Japan. I am currently collecting own research, working with college professors, and the study will be published publicly.

If you need anything else, please ask! Thanks ^^