Chance Me? I'll chance back

Im an African American Junior at a competitive private school in DC. My Gpa Freshman year was a 3.3, Sophmore year 3.5, Junior year 3.9 (expected to be that based on my 1st 2 quarters) giving me around a 3.5-3.6 cum (weighted). I have taken 4 honors at school and 1 Ap but plan to take more senior year, (it is very difficult to get into an ap at this school.) My old, not new, SAT score is a 1900. I currently run cross country, participate on the debate team, write in the school newpaper, and head the investment club. I also will be running for school treasurer this year. I have started multiple succesful businesses raising about $7,000 over my high school career. I work as a tutor at at a tutoring agency near my house; I work with children and some teenagers. I also will be working at a marketing firm in the summer. I will participate in a service trip with my school to spain in the summer.

Questions: Chance me on these schools, UVA and VA tech especially
Junior year is still early, what can I do to imrpove?
Will the rigor of my school and ethnicity help me much?
Will the clear improvement and maturity from freshman year to junior, along with excelling in junior year in terms of grades be a big factor?