Chance me please as a math major

<p>Hi, I am a Chinese and immigranted to california 3 years ago.
I started at freshman,and I have green card, so I am not international student.
My SAT is 1830, 500 reading, 600writing 730 math
SAT2 math2c,750, chemistry,730, chinese,800
I retook math on Nov, and I think I can get 800</p>

<p>GPA, 3.57UW,3.84W(9th 3.5 10th 4.0 11th 3.83 12th I think is 4 or higher)
I have 1 C and others are all As and Bs!
5 aps
ap stat 4
ap cal ab 5
ap chem 4
ap cal bc (senior)
ap physics c(senior)
ap comp(only half semester,got a B,I dropped sec semester junior year)</p>

<p>my essays are ok, although I dont think it is super unique, but I am sure its above average. many people edited for me.
and all the supplements on common app are fantastic.</p>

<p>teachers, counselor recs are super good, and also I got a rec from my Huntington Library(I volunteer there for 3 years)</p>

<p>activity:
1.huntington library 10-12
2.chinese club co-founder,sectary 10-12
3.FBLA members 11-12
4.key club member 11-12
5.physics club 12
6.chem club 12
7.peer tutor 10-12
8.tea kon do (blue-red)
9.basketball(hobby)
10.swimming(hobby)</p>

<p>my school is Arcadia High School, I think is pretty competitive</p>

<p>School I applied(all math major )</p>

<p>I would reject you. I think that you would be a better fit on either the east or west coast. If you lived in the midwest I think you would have a much better chance of admissions. There are many threads on this board that would put my curt reply into context. Good luck</p>

<p>Don’t want this to sound mean, but your GPA is well below others that have already been rejected. Don’t understand the reference to Common App suplementals, WISC doesn’t take Common App.</p>

<p>For UW is difficult this year with your GPA. You need to be at least 3.8 or 3.9 UW to have a chance. In addition, you SAT is not high enough. Good luck.</p>

<p>Agree with above posters. Low unweighted gpa, only average SATs. Especially since you seem to be relying on others for you English language skills in writing the app (common app irrelevant) you are probably better off at some other school. For UW it doesn’t matter what your proposed major is- everyone gets admitted to the university as a whole. Having stellar math scores but mediocre grades and other test scores won’t help. You need to take many more courses than just the math ones as an undergrad. You are probably best off at another college.</p>