Chemistry- 680</p>

<p>GPA- 3.5 (i.e. I belong to top 5% of my graduating class)</p>

<p>Two teacher recos and one counselor's reco.</p>

<p>ECAs:
- Member of school's drama Committe.
- Best Actor Award
- Performance in various plays.
- first in Debate Competition
- Construction of a robot for exhibition (and it works)
- Sustainable development project
- Volunteering in Partnership in Education
- Water booklet project, Peace Child Org, UK
- Organization and participation in Web and Graphic designing competition
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship from Indian Embassy.
- Participation in Workshop conducted by College's Computer Council
- Member of College Computer Graphics and Arts Club.
- Participated i Table tennis and Cricket Tournament.
- Participated in Quiz competition.
- Distinction honors from PABSON.
etc etc....</p>

<p>And about block plan essay, it is vague</p>

<p>NOW please chance me :)</p>

<p>Manasm,</p>

<p>Your stats are similar to my son's, who was accepted ED.</p>

<p>Have you already sent in your application? Your ECs look wonderful, but I hope you are more specific about your role in some of them.</p>

<p>You sound great to me and I sure hope you get in!</p>

<p>I think you look pretty good but not dissimiliar from many other applicants. Make sure you stress your interest in CC for a particular reason..they love hearing from kids who see themselves there an nowhere else because of the unique academic environment and culture at the school.</p>

<p>I had also applied early when I was highschool senior last year but had to withdraw my application due to some reason. I am applying again so will that enhace my interest in college beside normal email correspondence</p>

<p>hey manasm</p>

<p>u have a good chance. u beat me in the block plan essay. i have no idea abt how to even begin it. i am starting to get anxious.</p>

<p>good luck, man.</p>

<p>jasonshah The best essays tell a story that leaves the reader feeling like they know you better. I suggest that you think about a time or times when you wanted to remain focused on one thing and felt torn because you had other obligations. Are you a bit more distracted than the average person? Use that to your advantage. Another angle may be to talk about how you like to give each thing in your life its own time out of respect for what your teachers are trying to share with you. Maybe the study hard/play hard angle is the one you wnat to take. Whatever, think of a time when the block plan really would have been useful and tell that story. Remember to add details even if you don't them all remember exactly. Reconstruction of the past is inherently full of embroidered memories. Good Luck!!!!</p>

<p>If you are interested in Colorado College, you should check Ohio Wesleyan. I know OWU has several special scholarships (full everything) for Nepalese students. Your stats are not that high to be exceptional but if you are looking for scholarship money in addition to a liberal arts college, it is worth considering.</p>

<p>good luck jasonshah, I decided not to apply.</p>