SAT Reasoning: (given two. )
CR: 500, 620
M: 680, 670
W: 630, 610</p>

<p>SAT subject tests:
Math level 2C: 650
Chemistry: 690
Physics: 680</p>

<p>GPA: 3.75/4.0 (unweighted) top 2% of the graduating class (my college doesn't rank)</p>

<p>I have three recommendations: 2 by teachers and one by guidance counselor</p>

<p>ECs:
- President, The Students' Council (grade: 10, 11, 12)
- President, Science and Literature Committee (grade: 11, 12)
- Founder/President, Interact Club (grade: 10, 11, 12)
- Founder/President, Ananda Bhumi Students' Club (grade: 9 and 10)
- Class President, grade 9, 10, 11, 12
- Coordinator of group of Nepali- English Translators for the International Documentary "Women Rebels"
- Graphics Designer, Yearbook Magazine (g: 12)
- Editor, Ambassador -- g: 9, 10 and Prawaha --- g: 11, 12 (both std. indepent magazine)
- Coordinator, St. Xavier's College Alumni Get Together Program 2007
- Activities Incharge, Sports Council
- community service: Volunteer - Senior Citizen Welfare Network, World Peace Propagation Forum , National Forum for Peace and Development
- Stood 2nd in technology project competition. project on 'geothermal energy'
- presented a paper in a national seminar
- accomplished cricket player, taekwondo player
- music instrument: drum
- plus some more</p>

<p>Work experience:
Science Teacher Aide, Intern designer at a press and intern at a human rights org.</p>

<p>Outstanding student, ananda bhumi merit scholar, distinction honors from PABSON</p>

<p>participated in many trainings and seminars..including South Asian Youth leadership seminar organized by Rotary clubs under Rotary International</p>

<p>bad part: block-plan essay. haven't started...no idea. just started to look abt it on the sites. please give me some tips. Anyone who have already enrolled into CC or had applied before plz help. you can pm me.</p>

<p>so, chance me.</p>

<p>I gave you essay writing tips in the thread above^^ Oh....I guess now it's the one below ;-)</p>

<p>historymom, thanks for your post</p>

<p>Jason,</p>

<p>You sound like an outstanding student and person. I really hope you get in.</p>

<p>I'm curious how you found CC all the way in Nepal and why you particularly want it. </p>

<p>Your EC's are amazing. You might want to get some assistance in grouping them and writing them in a way that shows you off the best.</p>

<p>The "Why CC" essay is important. Be very detailed. Show in this essay not only why you want CC but also why you are a perfect fit for what CC offers.</p>

<p>I sent you another PM about the Block Plan. Feel free to contact me again if it helps.</p>

<p>Jason-the Block Plan essay can be alot of fun so have fun with it. It really only requires you to develop a sound bite (description) for a course you would develop if you could do anything that interests you for 3 1/2 weeks. Last year I did mine on the anthropology of service in America and included a service aspect to it as a final project...it wasn't any more than 1/4 of a page. Remember, it's part of the supplement so they are not looking for a very long piece. Be descriptive but you don't have to be overly detailed. I got in ED last year and love the place.</p>