chance me please

Hi. I go to a very highly ranked public high school in Massachusetts. On the SAT I got a 730 in English and a 710 in math - 1440 total, with a score of 20 on the essay. I have a 4.2 GPA at the end of my junior year, having taken 3 APs (Language, Latin, US History) and 2 honors classes (precalculus, physics). I have gotten all A range except for a couple Bs and B+'s my freshman and sophomore years, and got a B- in both precalc and physics junior year. I got an A- in AP Lang. and US History and a B+ in AP Latin. I got a 5 on the AP Lang. exam, a 4 on the AP US History exam, and a 3 on the AP Latin exam. I am in national honor society and have received awards for performance on the National Latin Exam every year of high school. I also am a class officer, a peer leader, a student leader for my town, a tutor for several children who take Latin, a member of a global-education based program, a future captain of a varsity sports team, and a 3 year member of jazz band. I have played sports 2 seasons per year (out of fall, winter, spring) every year of high school. In the majority of them I have received awards from the coach for leadership and coachability as well as recognition from the league for excellence in participation. I have babysat, tutored, have been part of chess club, and I have had a paid internship at a highly acclaimed research center for 2 summers. I also attended a college summer program for 3 weeks. My senior year I am taking 6 classes, with 3 APs and 3 honors. My recommendations should be very good, and I also am capable of writing a very good essay. I am awaiting scores on the Latin, Precalc level 2, and US History SAT subject tests and plan on taking the SAT again and the ACT as well. please chance me!

I also will have over 200 hours of community service

Excellent stats. You’ve got a very good chance at acceptance. Keep up the good work!