Chance me please!

<p>I’ve made a thread similar to this one before, but I recently took my ACT and was wondering if I’d have a better chance now.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.692
Sat 1:
Critical reading: 560
Mathematics: 670
Writing: 600
Total: 1830</p>

<p>ACT: 29 Composite
English: 25
Math: 33
Reading: 30
Science: 28
Combined English/Writing: 26</p>

<p>SAT 2 (god i hate writing these down)
Math 2: 660
US History: 550…dammit lol</p>

<p>EC:
Certificate of Merit (piano)
Science Bowl regional competition (officer of club)
Speech and Debate (Also assistant debate coach)
CSF (officer)
NHS (officer)
Hospital volunteer (i’m at about 200 hours right now)
Worked at CVS Pharmacy (cashier/clerk)
Worked at RevTech Motorsports (marketing then eventually mechanic)</p>

<p>Reach schools are: Irvine, Davis, SB, SD
Main goal: UCSC
Safe school: Riverside</p>

<p>BUT heres’ the catch, I applied under engineering. I know some of these schools consider alternative majors (which ones?), and would they consider me for alternative major if I put alternate as “Undeclared”? The only school I specified my alt. major was UCI with Business Economics.</p>

<p>Chances? =X I’m from California if that makes a difference…</p>

<p>Anyoneeee?</p>

<p>bump…lol</p>

<p>I’m applying there this year too, but based on what I read I think you have a reasonable chance. You have some really good extracurriculars going for you and your ACT score is within the mid-50% of a lot of those schools. Plus I think it definitely helps that you’re from California because I heard they give preferences to California residents.</p>

<p>Maybe you should look at some chances websites if you’re really interested in figuring out if you have a shot. I’ve used this one (don’t know how accurate it is but it was interesting to look through)</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.campus%5B/url%5D”>http://www.campus</a> compare.com/what-are-my-chances/</p>

<p>(get rid of the space between “campus” and “compare” when you type the url in… )</p>

<p>^^thanks man :)</p>