Chance Me: Rising High School Junior

The entire country is moving to Atlanta. Or Nashville. Or Raleigh, Charlotte, Greenville…wherever.

My employer is based in Atlanta. It’s a liberal city stuck in a conservative surround. It’s extremely diverse, Emory is gorgeous….not in the city (ie downtown…it’s in an area within the city limits). but relatively close. You’d have no issues in pretty much any large southern city.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

I didn’t say they did. I said that some students are reluctant to apply ED elsewhere because they want to hold out for an EA or RD decision from MIT.

You can apply EA to MIT, and apply early decision or RD elsewhere IF there are no restrictions placed by the other schools.

My comment was more for the OP, who mentioned ED acceptance rates, and then several other users’ went on about ED. I just wanted to clarify for the OP that there is no ED at MIT.

Are you a recruit for any of those three sports? If so, then you can have a different kind of conversation with many schools.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.