Chance Me: Rutgers business school [NJ resident, 4.36 W, 1330 SAT, supply chain or marketing]

If Fordham was the favorite, why an ED to Barnard?

I’m having trouble following the narrative here…

2 Likes

I meant out of the safety/target ones. Not considering reaches until that happens…as likelyhood is low.

1 Like

Barnard College is a great target school. Small LAC community with all the advantages of attending an Ivy League university. Important to be in a community of brilliant,motivated, hard-working peers

1 Like

Barnard is not a reach ? applied ED but still thought stats may not be enough.

1 Like

The UCs will run $75K/year for OOS students. Tuition & cost of attendance | UC Admissions

You’ll have to calculate your UC GPA to receive chances at the UCs. To do that, go to GPA Calculator for the University of California – RogerHub. Use courses taken from the summer before 10th grade through the summer before 12th grade. Note that school designated honors courses do not receive a UC GPA bump. Once you have calculated your UC GPAs (UW, capped, uncapped), please post it.

In calculating an out-of-state student’s GPA, UC will grant honors weight for AP or IB courses only, but not for school-designated honors courses. The weight is given to letter grades of A, B, or C.

Also, before applying, please make sure you have completed all of your A-G requirements.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.